Lev the looser

I am so tired of watching this total looser.  He has no idea of what he has, a beautiful woman ( regardless of what she does when she is at work} that comes home almost every night most of the time, treats her like crap, all he ever wants is a blow job on the patio, never takes care of her, never goes to work because he dosent have a job. He will end up at home alone with the only person that talk with him is his boyfriend. I hope she leaves him soon, the only reason she is still there is because she has no other place to live. What a piece of shit and total looser he is.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tnpollo said:

I am so tired of watching this total looser.  He has no idea of what he has, a beautiful woman ( regardless of what she does when she is at work} that comes home almost every night most of the time, treats her like crap, all he ever wants is a blow job on the patio, never takes care of her, never goes to work because he dosent have a job. He will end up at home alone with the only person that talk with him is his boyfriend. I hope she leaves him soon, the only reason she is still there is because she has no other place to live. What a piece of shit and total looser he is.

Hmm...you can apply most of those thoughts towards Paul (and Leora) and Stepan (and Maya).  Often appears to me that Russian women accept a certain kind of abuse from their men. Not talking physical or verbal. But a "lack of respect" abuse that is stereotypical with Russian couples.

You are so right, and it is very sad. I watched Zoya kick his ass in a fight when he was drunk, so I know she is not afraid of him, I would just love to shove that tablet up his lazy ass.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, tnpollo said:

You are so right, and it is very sad. I watched Zoya kick his ass in a fight when he was drunk, so I know she is not afraid of him, I would just love to shove that tablet up his lazy ass.

she could do so much better then him he is a big loser and ugly as hell 

• Upvote 2

agree with all the comments about Lev - he is a total waste of space - stands for hours playing games in front of TV. Forever putting his hand inside his pants and playing with himself and then sniffs his hand !!! Hardly ever see him wash or take a bath... he is a lazy slob .. needs his ass kicking. She is a fantastic girl and appears to work long hours (probably to get away from him)... Zoya move on while you are young and have the chance.. leave him to rot 

• Upvote 1

i haven't seen much lately from rlc but my memories of lev include him not changing his shirt for something like 21 straight days, playing video games while zoya was next to him naked & practically shoving her pussy in his face. i don't remember anything positive about him.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i haven't seen much lately from rlc but my memories of lev include him not changing his shirt for something like 21 straight days, playing video games while zoya was next to him naked & practically shoving her pussy in his face. i don't remember anything positive about him.

Golfer i can tell you something positive...If breathing did not come natural lev the looser would have been dead a long time ago.

• Upvote 3