Nina & Kira Videos

id love to see the video about the threesome in bedroom. Someone has it? could you send my by private message?. Thank u all!!

Me encantaria ver el video del trio en el dormitorio, alguien lo tiene? me lo podriais mandar por mensaje privado?

Muchas gracias!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id love to see the video about the threesome in bedroom. Someone has it? could you send my by private message?. Thank u all!!

Me encantaria ver el video del trio en el dormitorio, alguien lo tiene? me lo podriais mandar por mensaje privado?

Muchas gracias!

+1

Nina & Kira Lesbian Sex at Living Room

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

It might be old but I watched it again.

Awesome that she gave blondie an orgasm, played with her for almost 15 mins in the clip, the last couple just stroking and caressing her. And she didn't even take her clothes off. Nice touch, genuine affection.

Having said that, if blondie can get off like that with someone dry humping and just a finger, you've got to wonder what a guy that knew what he was doing could achieve. I know for women, more than men, there often needs to be an emotional attachment, but I would luv to try, just once.

Think I'm gonna go out and find me a sexy lesbian and see if I can convert her, plus who knows what new skills I might learn. Trouble is around here, they are all the really masculine type, nothing remotely feminine about them, but I'll keep looking, need a challenge. Actually that would be three, find one, convince her to give it a go, then try and convert.

• 2 weeks later...

In the UK I think it was from a telecoms advert for the Yellow Pages. Right?

Bingo Van you just won the big prize of the day for being the first to answer. ;D

MEGA tiene bloqueado el servidor en este momento ... prueba luego ... ¡¡ si quieres !!

Same problem ... Mega sent me an email saying that my pics infringe copyright.

We must therefore find another server...  :D