Nina & Kira Pictures

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the guy saying it doesn't allow images to be posted is right? If it did they would be on here. Now stop all your doing is wasting your time and everyone elses.

At least someone has brains around here, now if only others did. ;)

Why do people put picture here that will be deleted? It updates the "today" status and makes us look at removed images.  They will always be removed if posted that way.  A newbie I understand but not a mature member like selfshoot. 

Don't get me wrong - I really appreciate the picture posts - but posted this way they will not be seen.

Re: Posting problems.

There really isn't any argument here, gentlemen. Yes, you can post (although sometimes an attempt will be invalid) to PostImage and Imagetwist, but if they are RLC DMCA protected images they will be quickly removed.

A PAID membership to CC will let you post and view in-line. and it's cheap.

There are other sites that still haven't been affected by RLC's enforcement, but I suspect they too will be ferreted out by RLC and given take-down orders.

Remember, RLC runs continual surveillance of CamCaps public postings. They're here.

Re: Posting problems.

There really isn't any argument here, gentlemen. Yes, you can post (although sometimes an attempt will be invalid) to PostImage and Imagetwist, but if they are RLC DMCA protected images they will be quickly removed.

A PAID membership to CC will let you post and view in-line. and it's cheap.

There are other sites that still haven't been affected by RLC's enforcement, but I suspect they too will be ferreted out by RLC and given take-down orders.

Remember, RLC runs continual surveillance of CamCaps public postings. They're here.

Do they remove things from the paid section of CC.

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎28 at 5:15 PM, suchewohnung2000 said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Oh God let rain brain.

Pictures of russian RLC people is completely idiotic residents on a russian side, think times :-[