Nina & Kira Pictures

So in Kira is in the bedroom with this girl, then the other one must have left with the other.

All I know is that when Nina and Kira went to bed they were having a serious conversation and the next thing I know Nina was taking a shower, then got dressed and left the apartment.  Nina had been on the couch with the tall skinnier girl that I like so much, while Kira was in the bedroom with the Mila Kunis look alike kissing.  If I was a betting man, which I am lol, I would bet it was about them swapping partners.  But that is just a guess on my part.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in Kira is in the bedroom with this girl, then the other one must have left with the other.

All I know is that when Nina and Kira went to bed they were having a serious conversation and the next thing I know Nina was taking a shower, then got dressed and left the apartment.  Nina had been on the couch with the tall skinnier girl that I like so much, while Kira was in the bedroom with the Mila Kunis look alike kissing.  If I was a betting man, which I am lol, I would bet it was about them swapping partners.  But that is just a guess on my part.

OK  so this picture is from earlier on. 

The way they were carrying on the other night with their living room party, maybe that had something to do with one getting closer to the other.

Hopefully the sew things up. It would be a shame to see this apartment go.

OK  so this picture is from earlier on. 

The way they were carrying on the other night with their living room party, maybe that had something to do with one getting closer to the other.

Hopefully the sew things up. It would be a shame to see this apartment go.

I think the 4 of them should get together and have a serious talk about how each other feels about a possible swap and go over the pros and cons to see if that is something they would like to do!  I would also hate to see this apartment become vacant.  I was hoping the party night was just the beginning to this apartment getting as much exposure as the Nora apartment and pulling me more and more away from Nora's apartment!  But the only way that would work is for all of them (Nina/Kira & guest) to sit down and talk about it!!

I couldn't believe I missed the party from a few days ago but thanks to all the great CC members capturing it I was able to get the gist of it.  I have been wanting to see the tall thin girls boobs for a long, long, long time and I was not disappointed!  They were as perky as I have imagined!!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 6:42 AM, DaMutt11 said:

Don't look too happy at the moment, Kira staring blankly, and Nina sobbing...

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

They've gone out now, a few raised voices, sadly no subtitles. I might have to learn Russian this afternoon but the cat is happy now, apartment to himself!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 7:35 PM, kronos said:

Things are in a bad way...  :( :( :(

That's an "Oh, shit. I fucked up this time." look.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 11:29 AM, slywinkle said:

Things are in a bad way...  :( :( :(

That's an "Oh, shit. I fucked up this time." look.

Elle pleure car il lui manque une bonne bite dans le cul, on le sait tous !!!!!