Nina & Kira Pictures

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit.  I missed something good.  Last time I checked in on these girls they were all sitting on the sofa doing sweet fuck all. So I ventured off doing something else with a couple of videos and pics.  Then they decide they want to do something interesting.  Thanks Girls.  150712012933571599.gif

Is there a video of the brunette licking her girlfriend?

There are a few downloads of the whole thing in the video section for this apartment.

I guess I missed that in the video section unless it was one of the rapidgator ones, i don't mess with those!

Is there a video of the brunette licking her girlfriend?

There are a few downloads of the whole thing in the video section for this apartment.

I guess I missed that in the video section unless it was one of the rapidgator ones, i don't mess with those!

They were the ones I was talking about.  I'll grab them and see if I can put them somewhere more accessible. It may take a bit of time as I have to change IP after each video  or I have to wait 2 hours between each one. Thanks to the VPN app I have that saves time from having to shut the modem off and restart each time. All I have to do is switch Countries.