Nina & Kira Pictures

Is there a video of the brunette licking her girlfriend?

There are a few downloads of the whole thing in the video section for this apartment.

I guess I missed that in the video section unless it was one of the rapidgator ones, i don't mess with those!

They were the ones I was talking about.  I'll grab them and see if I can put them somewhere more accessible. It may take a bit of time as I have to change IP after each video  or I have to wait 2 hours between each one. Thanks to the VPN app I have that saves time from having to shut the modem off and restart each time. All I have to do is switch Countries.

Thank you so much StnCld!!  You don't have to get in any hurry on my account, just do it as you have time.  Don't put any special effort into it.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few downloads of the whole thing in the video section for this apartment.

I guess I missed that in the video section unless it was one of the rapidgator ones, i don't mess with those!

They were the ones I was talking about.  I'll grab them and see if I can put them somewhere more accessible. It may take a bit of time as I have to change IP after each video  or I have to wait 2 hours between each one. Thanks to the VPN app I have that saves time from having to shut the modem off and restart each time. All I have to do is switch Countries.

Thank you so much StnCld!!  You don't have to get in any hurry on my account, just do it as you have time.  Don't put any special effort into it.

No problem.  It takes awhile to download them.  The sites download speed is only 50 to 55kbps for non premium usage. Could be a day or two to complete at that speed.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 8:10 PM, StnCld316 said:

Each download I tried gets to 23% to 28% then it stops downloading for some reason and it won't let you resume the broken download.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 2:56 AM, StnCld316 said:

Each download I tried gets to 23% to 28% then it stops downloading for some reason and it won't let you resume the broken download.

OK, thanks for trying StnCld

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 0:18 AM, StnCld316 said:

-

They switch partners.  LOL

I see the kissing and believe it would be great to see a full swap, but I think there was possibly an argument tonight because of it.  I'm not sure but believe it to be so!