New girl Sher

6 hours ago, timber said:

Thanks for this kitek.

I can't imagine being told something like this by someone I was dating. I would break up with them on the spot. I understand not wanting to be poor, but jesus...

At least she's up front about what she wants I guess. But it probably just means that the guy will feel absolutely no guilt when he gets tired of her and dumps her.

What a way to announce your a Gold Digger. She won't get far in life being Blunt about it.   :biggrin:

Sher/Regina & Tereza visiting them.

Tereza says that Regina should take vitamins.

Then she says that nobody has massaged her yet. Sher says the massage always ends with sex, but she tries to prolong the time before it happens. Later Sher says: I already know what your massages look like. It's like watching a movie. She asks Regina if she is having rough sex with her guy. Regina confirms. Sher says that her guy is fucking her so hard that sometimes she feels like her spine breaks. S: I like when everything is reversed and later I like to be fucked very rough. Then he says "You are my beloved girl". Tereza says she likes it rough too.

Sher: I like it to alternate.

Tereza: I do not like listen to "I want to make love to you. I do not want to fuck you. I want to love you. "

"No, I want you to fuck me hard, from my front, back, & side ..."

Tereza says that she used Regina's advice and it helped (it's about some inflammation). Tereza told her guy now that sex is only with a condom though it is very uncomfortable and she is afraid that the condom will stay in her. He told her that the cause could be a change of environment. Tereza said to him: Yes, but maybe the cause might be you Why I didn't have it before? The girls agree that the cause may be from his side. They came for a holiday and also are not used to such a life. Tereza: I took the tablet before I met him with one of the Spaniards.

Tereza ask Sher: Where does the champion finish?

Sher: Back, belly.

Sher looks at her and guesses what it is:

Tereza: You like it in your mouth?

Sher: It doesn't matter to me, I did not like it before (her shakes and pretends to spit).

Tereza: I did not do it before and with him I like it.

S: It's important for me that he is a real man. When I want to say give it to me. On the first night with him I asked him next time I want it in my mouth. I had such a desire.

Tereza: You swallow?

Sher: Yes. And you

T: No

S: What do you do about it?

Tereza: He does not end up straight in my throat just on my tongue and then smears it on my chest.

Tereza's phone is ringing, she gets up saying goodbye to the girls and goes out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...