Zoi & Tim Part #1

Zoe and Tim, are really getting my attention and respect here. They are having fun with sex. Together.

Even watching their strip-themed card game is fun. Zoe manages to convey excitement and Tim accompanies her as he complies. In a strange way and quite different from what we saw for the complex in the same situation

They kind of remind me exactly of their managers when they started on the project, conveying the feeling of being a couple together in it.

Until this moment since their inclusion in the project, they still have not failed with my expectations there.
And I think we can expect much more of them ahead.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Zoe and Tim, are really getting my attention and respect here. They are having fun with sex. Together.

Even watching their strip-themed card game is fun. Zoe manages to convey excitement and Tim accompanies her as he complies. In a strange way and quite different from what we saw for the complex in the same situation

They kind of remind me exactly of their managers when they started on the project, conveying the feeling of being a couple together in it.

Until this moment since their inclusion in the project, they still have not failed with my expectations there.
And I think we can expect much more of them ahead.

Agree with you.And they are Probrably one of the houses I watch more,the usualy are active and all the nudity helps hehe.

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree with you.And they are Probrably one of the houses I watch more,the usualy are active and all the nudity helps hehe.

The only "negative" thing I have to point out about Tim is that he is not attentive to the movement of his chair and again, as yesterday he completely blocked the vision of the cam 5.
Yesterday to bed with the redhead and now and today preventing to verify if the guest just gave an exit with Tim or left the apartment taking his suitcase.

And since Zoe rarely sits in this chair, only when he returns can we have the vision possibly resumed.
:at:h