Zoi & Tim Part #1

2 minutes ago, peppenero said:

zoi do not disappoint me tonight too plzz:heart:

Prepare to be disappointed,they are with the beard friend and her girlfriend I think..they will go to bedrrom then Tim and beard dude watch things on computer and the girls will be with clothes on bed..that is if they all don't leave till morning.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Preparatevi per essere delusi, sono con l'amico della barba e la sua fidanzata che penso .. andranno a letto poi Tim e la dama di barba guardano le cose sul computer e le ragazze saranno con i vestiti a letto .. questo è se non tutti don ' t lasciare fino al mattino.

sometimes it comes to me to think that if there is the hypothesis that zoi will do something will be out of this house

• Upvote 1

Just now, peppenero said:

sometimes it comes to me to think that if there is the hypothesis that zoi will do something will be out of this house

It's possible.They basicaly don't do anything anymore on cams.So Gess they find another place to do it,don't think it's good for their views etc but to be fair I just don't care a lot anymore about them.

i hate to say it because they were good before but this is ridiculous. even the xgswhoever girls finally took off their clothes outside of the shower & all we get here now is nobody home & when they come back nothing. time to go. they're not even timeline anymore.

Capture_2017_09_16_18_11_46_197.png

Capture_2017_09_16_18_12_05_344.png

Capture_2017_09_16_18_12_18_59.png

Capture_2017_09_16_18_12_30_219.png

• Upvote 1