Zoi & Tim Part #1

I've noticed that over the last couple of days people are getting restless with the regards to the teasing, all I can say is that they are doing a good job in my view. They probably know that there is a fair amount of sexy moments happening on VH and to just jump straight into sex isn't going to keep much attention.

This couple are very good at what they are doing, I like that they don't fit the mould of what is the majority of things to see. Tim likes to sit on his computer a large amount of time and people complain (what are you doing at this moment) whilst one or two or three ladies are on the bed, this doesn't mean a thing, people are able to visit other people without sexy moments for us. They as a couple will have set boundaries for who, what, where & when to have sexy moments with or without company. As far as I can see they haven't done anything wrong.

Also to all those that seem to have a problem with this couple's eating habits all I can say is grow up and leave them alone they do what they enjoy and that should be good enough for us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Just In said:

I've noticed that over the last couple of days people are getting restless with the regards to the teasing, all I can say is that they are doing a good job in my view. They probably know that there is a fair amount of sexy moments happening on VH and to just jump straight into sex isn't going to keep much attention.

This couple are very good at what they are doing, I like that they don't fit the mould of what is the majority of things to see. Tim likes to sit on his computer a large amount of time and people complain (what are you doing at this moment) whilst one or two or three ladies are on the bed, this doesn't mean a thing, people are able to visit other people without sexy moments for us. They as a couple will have set boundaries for who, what, where & when to have sexy moments with or without company. As far as I can see they haven't done anything wrong.

Also to all those that seem to have a problem with this couple's eating habits all I can say is grow up and leave them alone they do what they enjoy and that should be good enough for us.

Myself think they did a good job in the beginning,then it seems just two,three,four persons watching tv on bed and one in computer,night after night,if you watched yesterday or night before etc it's just the same thing,no trying other things,neither sexy or anything,just an very heavy dude watching things on pc and an couple girls watching tv..no way it's an nice job.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Myself think they did a good job in the beginning,then it seems just two,three,four persons watching tv on bed and one in computer,night after night,if you watched yesterday or night before etc it's just the same thing,no trying other things,neither sexy or anything,just an very heavy dude watching things on pc and an couple girls watching tv..no way it's an nice job.

And what is so bad? they invite intrigue and speculation and I would think they managed to get there ratings up a bit, plus this apartment is kinda really small to do much in with guests, it would have been better if the bed could be folded into a couch which would give room for things to do. Also when you look at it they don't hide which has got to be a big win compared to some others.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Just In said:

And what is so bad? they invite intrigue and speculation and I would think they managed to get there ratings up a bit, plus this apartment is kinda really small to do much in with guests, it would have been better if the bed could be folded into a couch which would give room for things to do. Also when you look at it they don't hide which has got to be a big win compared to some others.

Don't know the views,but in start the did other things,more than just watching tv and few more,at least me and from what I read other users watch less this place sinse the changes,agree regard the hidding,they hide little.Not saying the house,residents are bad,but after the thressome thing something hapened and in my opinon for worst.But it's still an house better than a lot others.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know the views,but in start the did other things,more than just watching tv and few more,at least me and from what I read other users watch less this place sinse the changes,agree regard the hidding,they hide little.Not saying the house,residents are bad,but after the thressome thing something hapened and in my opinon for worst.But it's still an house better than a lot others.

zoi used to do a lot of cooking & cleaning naked but with all of their guests she rarely does that now. also they have spent a lot of time not being home. personally i don't like to watch empty apts. a couple of days ago they went to clara's & brought friends back. some decent nudity but they did nothing at both apts. seemed like a gr8 chance for some hot action but they did nothing. i hope they are able to get back to where they were because they aren't interesting at this time imo.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

zoi used to do a lot of cooking & cleaning naked but with all of their guests she rarely does that now. also they have spent a lot of time not being home. personally i don't like to watch empty apts. a couple of days ago they went to clara's & brought friends back. some decent nudity but they did nothing at both apts. seemed like a gr8 chance for some hot action but they did nothing. i hope they are able to get back to where they were because they aren't interesting at this time imo.

Exactly my tought golfer.They were interesting(in my opinon)in start and then for some reason decided to become completely boring.But I can understand for users that like watch people mostly doing day to day things and few more they are good to watch,the rest that want something more exciting..this place sadly just lost that.