Zoi & Tim Part #1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well as they not returned I guess they are helping Alex and Lina with the new place they will open up soon. My bet is it will be for Amanda and Kyle

Really wished that we still got the surprise element ever time an new house opened..at least for me it's one of the most exciting and fun things..to see an new house with new,unknown people.This new vibe of have the people tested on cam,we see them a lot of time,we see them even have sex etc truly kills the experience,Amanda and Kyle already seen them a lot,so nothing fresh or new.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really wished that we still got the surprise element ever time an new house opened..at least for me it's one of the most exciting and fun things..to see an new house with new,unknown people.This new vibe of have the people tested on cam,we see them a lot of time,we see them even have sex etc truly kills the experience,Amanda and Kyle already seen them a lot,so nothing fresh or new.

Amanda and Kyle visited one time for a few hours. You really call that a lot :biggrin: ?

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Amanda and Kyle visited one time for a few hours. You really call that a lot :biggrin: ?

They are that couple that had sex in livingroom,him and her blond,she have small boobs etc,and think they sleep in,but maybe those were other couple or something.Dont take me wrong,nothing at all against the couple,I just found a more interesting and hot to see new couples etc for the first time and see how the interact etc,but you say they were only few hours in a&a house so Probrably not the same couple i tought.

Just now, ze81 said:

Surprise to see them moving to a new house,she it's pregnant,so what will happen after she have the baby,will they continue on cams?Or will be him alone?kinda strange.

Pregnant? Anna and Mika are pregnant. Never heard of Zoi being pregnant...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pregnant? Anna and Mika are pregnant. Never heard of Zoi being pregnant...

Damm..I am confusing it all hehe,talking about Anna and Alex moving and not zoi,sorry jabba.