Zoi & Tim Part #1

18 hours ago, Russ said:

It was a excellent job for all three  :cool:  

Zoi did not really disappoint me. She was everything I had expected of her so far.
I hope it stays that way and even better.
Tim in turn also confirmed the initial impression I had of him.

Now expect this couple (together) if they develop with your other friends even more.
And for the new VH news, that's what we can expect later. Yesterday was the opening ribbon cut. Or should I say oral ribbon? Hehehehehe.

:cool:

Myself contrary to many didn't enjoy much the last night,but agree that the last night seems to opened some doors and things like that or better could happen more frequently.Wish so,to me this house it's in the top5 of VH.Its usualy an active place and with nice,fit to the project residents.

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It shows Zoi and Time are ready. So its now on Rachel to join the fun. And you too Sally :biggrin::heart:

I'm eager to see Sally completely naked in one of these strip games to start with, but even more eager to be Zoi, Tim and Rachel in other more heartwarming action.:heart:

What until then they only come until then only rehearsed, ever since Rachel made herself present for the first time.:cool:
Good thing that by the VH news, this wait is very close to the end.:biggrin:

50 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I'm eager to see Sally completely naked in one of these strip games to start with, but even more eager to be Zoi, Tim and Rachel in other more heartwarming action.:heart:

What until then they only come until then only rehearsed, ever since Rachel made herself present for the first time.:cool:
Good thing that by the VH news, this wait is very close to the end.:biggrin:

Think a lot of us are waiting for the Red night..that's Probrably why it didn't happened,it gona be stretch out the max they can,but almost sure it will happen some day,Regard sally..sure hope so!

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think a lot of us are waiting for the Red night..that's Probrably why it didn't happened,it gona be stretch out the max they can,but almost sure it will happen some day,Regard sally..sure hope so!

Zoi & Tim shared info on their red girlfriend named Rachel. They are trying to lure her into threesome these days, so expect something very new for them to happen the night to follow.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Zoi & Tim shared info on their red girlfriend named Rachel. They are trying to lure her into threesome these days, so expect something very new for them to happen the night to follow.

Mmm..sounds very nice.thanks for the info!In my opinion the three have an good chemistry so maybe will be easier for all them specialy Tim.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this guy was here a couple of times. a little mmf maybe?

Capture_2017_08_19_15_48_37_85.png

Capture_2017_08_19_15_48_55_465.png

Don't know why but have the feeling that maybe he is her brother or something,but of course could be just an friend.