Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, it was really good moment.. and like i was hoping, only with girls!!! 

Edda is great, but all the ladies went very well... Nina was in command of the first part

Edda and Joe were really hot the other night, I see that a couple of the ladies left before the real party started, 

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, it was really good moment.. and like i was hoping, only with girls!!! 

Edda is great, but all the ladies went very well... Nina was in command of the first part

OMG, look at the big smile on Nina when she was giving to both girls, she's really loving it! I guess i'll be going through this for the next couple of hours, my man is laying next to me snoring away, we had our own little party going on when this one was rockin, and now he's out like a light, he works hard so i forgive him

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, two little cuties, but afraid of the cameras

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Ash,

You have lost only the best "hens party" of VH (only women)
The best birthday party of a VH participant
The best, sexiest and most interesting VH Twister game (women only too),
'
And the best sequel of BI Sex girls, with vibrators and consoles, focused on just mutual penetrations with these sex toys.No involvement of oral sex between them.

It looks amazing, i didn't see it live, which would be more fun, but i gott he timeline to check out

That is, you literally lost "THE PARTY". of VH.

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, two little cuties, but afraid of the cameras

They looked a little shy at first, but once they really got into it, seems they forgot about the cams, it took forever for Tom Green to cum, maybe he was thinking about the cams

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

They looked a little shy at first, but once they really got into it, seems they forgot about the cams, it took forever for Tom Green to cum, maybe he was thinking about the cams

Not talking about edda... She isn't not shy at all.. already had sex in the house three times (before edda performance of today)

Was talking about the other two girls that had dinner with them and play twister 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Not talking about edda... She isn't not shy at all.. already had sex in the house three times (before edda performance of today)

Was talking about the other two girls that had dinner with them and play twister 

oh ok, got it

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Was there any oral between the girls? That's a lot hotter for me than toys, butwho doesn't like toys also!

Not really... only a little bit (really fast) from edda on serena, but started to do immediately other things (didn't seems to be because don't like it.. but because there are a lots of things on their minds at same time) 

• Like 1