Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Another Bach of great moments.Its just my personal tastes but prefer this more realistic couple,in an very normal looking house and that the couple isn't vanishing a lot of cams(like it's already happening in Alex new house).This house we know that is only one little room without cam now the new one..there are doors and doors that lead to some rooms without cams.This is one of the reasons i like so much this place.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Another Bach of great moments.Its just my personal tastes but prefer this more realistic couple,in an very normal looking house and that the couple isn't vanishing a lot of cams(like it's already happening in Alex new house).This house we know that is only one little room without cam now the new one..there are doors and doors that lead to some rooms without cams.This is one of the reasons i like so much this place.

Both houses (and others - A&A old apartment, A&A/D&B new apartment) have toilet room where there is no cams there. The only place at the new house where there isn't a cam, is at the porch/loggia (and most probably Alex will fix it). All the other doors goes to places with cams... bedroom1, bedroom2, jacuzzi/bathroom (2 cams)
It's perfectly normal to look at cameras at first/second/third day.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Both houses (and others - A&A old apartment, A&A/D&B new apartment) have toilet room where there is no cams there. The only place at the new house where there isn't a cam, is at the porch/loggia (and most probably Alex will fix it). All the other doors goes to places with cams... bedroom1, bedroom2, jacuzzi/bathroom (2 cams)
It's perfectly normal to look at cameras at first/second/third day.. 

From what i see from the house plant seems to be two small rooms without cam and an huge party of livingroom also isn't catch by any cam.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

From what i see from the house plant seems to be two small rooms without cam and an huge party of livingroom also isn't catch by any cam.

Yes.. what i said... toilet room (like you have at this house) and loggia/porch
If you see the living room cams, you will see that cam2 gets all living room and also part of kitchen table/chairs. The only thing is near the door where there is a mirro and where people leave the shoes when enter in the house

When i said 'only place' is following your comparing between nina/alan and new alex house

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope this gives you a better understanding of the new A&A house. ::)

Screen_Hunter_331.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Just In said:

Hope this gives you a better understanding of the new A&A house. ::)

Screen_Hunter_331.jpg

Thanks.So there is an wc and an logia without cam,and also as seen on plant the two cams of livingroom only catchs part of the livingroom or it's just what looks in the design?Well Seems will not be an "Jeka" type place with an third of it without being filmed,Alex Probrably soon with put an couple new cams.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks.So there is an wc and an logia without cam,and also as seen on plant the two cams of livingroom only catchs part of the livingroom or it's just what looks in the design?Well Seems will not be an "Jeka" type place with an third of it without being filmed,Alex Probrably soon with put an couple new cams.

Yes.
You may check https://voyeur-house.tv/realm10/cam12 and see the difference to the 'map' 

• Upvote 1