Misty Part #1

You can wrap VH's good intentioned promise around yourself like a warm blanket,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           no you can't because blanketboy will need it tonight!!!!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

AlexLina aren't the only managers. Also, as beloved as they are by you all, don't forget it was them who set up a sub manager, who then stole money from the tenants at the compound. You don't know a thing about Jeka, much less the new manager who is running Alan and Nina. No, VH did not really take responsibility for what happened in the compound they placed the blame squarely on AlexLina. You can wrap VH's good intentioned promise around yourself like a warm blanket, but the truth is, none of you know the real story and you should keep a skeptical eye always open to the possibility of wrong doing across several levels. 

I like the word "pimping". Yes, this is what the managers are doing essentially. Pimping out their friends for profit. Hate me all you want, but it's the truth and I don't like it one bit. 

So, this idea that Misty needs Anna and Alex. Bullshit she does.she could have easily gone to VH and set this whole thing up herself and earned 100% of her 50% cut. What you think Misty is too stupid to rent an apt and let VH lease cams to her? It's all so complicated that stupid as Misty needs Anna and Alex to do this for her, meanwhile taking a cut for themselves, not to mention the targets she now HAS to meet to stay. This model doesn't pass the smell test and has the possibility for corruption written all over it. 

VH > Tenant > Subsriber

Well it can be that way but it can also be the complete other way. Truth lies somewhere in the middle I think...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well blanket boy is the main problem. Misty must make clear that the rule is no blankets...

If she reads the forums she knows.  If Alex or Anna read the forums they know and the've told her. So I think the ball is in her park.  Wouldn't have made much difference the last time.  He was a real "One and Done" guy.  and that only took a couple of minutes. To tell you the truth, if that's all I could do, I'd probably opt of blankets too, and I am a stone exhibitionist..::)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it can be that way but it can also be the complete other way. Truth lies somewhere in the middle I think...

Just answer me this Jabbath since you know better then anyone here how VH works. What does the manager do that the tenant can't do on their own? A finder fee I could support, but servitude for the duration of their stay, I cannot. Help me sort this out Jabbath or VH for that matter. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Just answer me this Jabbath since you know better then anyone here how VH works. What does the manager do that the tenant can't do on their own? A finder fee I could support, but servitude for the duration of their stay, I cannot. Help me sort this out Jabbath or VH for that matter. 

I really dont know. There must be a reason. The participants are not dumb that they would agree when it has only disadvantages for them...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really dont know. There must be a reason. The participants are not dumb that they would agree when it has only disadvantages for them...

But the managers are making $$$ off of them. Pretty sad if even you can't come up with a good reason. They either serve a purpose or the tenants are truly stupid. If it's the later, then that's even sadder and should make this whole thing unwatchable for that alone.