Misty Part #1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'm with you amy. his performance is pathetic. i believe that he should take her out, bring her home, kiss her goodnight at the door. if he wants to have shitty sex with her he can take her to his place! 

I also agree with the both of you. He can treat her well by taking her out once in a while and then leave her with a kiss at the door.  Or even come in  for a drink and then leave..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

All the guys that Misty has sex with, don't give a shit about her, they only want to stick their wick in her

But that's the problem for what she does and how she does it.. Because they don't seems to be friends in 'real life' of her... 
The only one that seems to have special care with her it's the 'blanket boy'

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I feel sorry for Misty, she's not getting any love & romance from these guys, they don't love her.

like her... they just want sex... Because if she want something different she can't still getting this guys from the phone

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Nothing serious. It's normal that girls cry for nothing:blush:.

This afternoon (before the bate session) she started to cry... Didn't know if anything special happen (she was with the phone in the hand) but at the tv seems to be some 'nostalgic/sad' music ... so could have been for that