Misty Part #1

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes very good news. Hope to see Terry there :biggrin: Sound like the compound done right by Anna and Alex finally :biggrin:

I do not know about Terry. Probably not.

About compound - no. There will not be a pool.:sad: Just a large apartment with good equipment. Rather the right version - Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora:blush:. Just with what they promised. Parties. Many hot friends.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Btw, I wonder where Rex and. Dana are? @groomy Do Anna or Alex ever talk about them?

There is also a petition for Ban this pair. Here they listened.:biggrin:

If serious. I dont know. They do not talk about them for a long time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

About compound - no. There will not be a pool.:sad: Just a large apartment with good equipment. Rather the right version - Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora:blush:. Just with what they promised. Parties. Many hot friends.

I dont meant a pool. I meant the atmosphere with parties and naughty things. And hopefully a lot of guests visiting. That was what killed the compound: No guests. 

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do you think it's possible that we have essentially already seen the full extent of Anna's friends who are willing to be on VH?  A compound full of the regulars is a waste of efforts. A new bigger place doesn't change much. Anna and Alex have some work to do in expanding their circle of friends. 

Pretty sure they will. Mira and Hery were new too. I think they are connected quite well.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do you think it's possible that we have essentially already seen the full extent of Anna's friends who are willing to be on VH?  A compound full of the regulars is a waste of efforts. A new bigger place doesn't change much. Anna and Alex have some work to do in expanding their circle of friends. 

Sorry, Amy!
Just begin to add in the fingers the amount of people that we already saw there in Anna (in three apartments).

You will realize that you will have to include your toes in this mathematics well.:dodgy:

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

A real shame.
I would have seen more of the new behavioral version of Rex and Danna.
I miss them (of course, no games master X slave ,more intense):dodgy:

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

petition to ban Dana and Rex WTF is going on for fuck sake!!:huh:

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

BTW can please somebody post the funny gif of Lisa where she laughs about Amys post about her batman panties in the funnies section. Thanks :biggrin:

It was my original post so I can put it in.

16 minutes ago, waldi said:

Rex and Dana could happily come back for future parties without any probs

I totally agree !
But reinforcement. The new Rex and Danna we saw last time.
Mainly because Anna's condition now no longer allows this kind of games. And I do not think Alex would be more inclined to this either.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I totally agree !
But reinforcement. The new Rex and Danna we saw last time.
Mainly because Anna's condition now no longer allows this kind of games. And I do not think Alex would be more inclined to this either.

Hmm, I don't want Rex to slap Anna's ass at all, nothing like that. But good spanking for Dana is welcome, what do you think?

• Like 1