Misty Part #1

Just now, mic351 said:

If she returns tonight..  Without Lisa the other night what have we been privy to?  One under the-covers hand job, one under the-covers maybe sex and one bate.  Don't get me wrong.  Misty is-one of my favorites. I've just noticed things have fallen off a bit lately..

I know what you mean. Watching a single appartement sometimes brings failures and the chance shes out is always there. But compared to what we have already seen there I dont mind yet. When this continues for lets say a week then I agree sth. must change :biggrin: But I have faith in Misty :angel:

Just now, golfer06 said:

misty does need 1 or 2 fwb's that are dependable in case she doesn't lure anyone in for a couple of days. and where is lisa?

Yes Lisa is the big question: She left at Annas last night in quite a hurry and wasnt seen since then... Maybe shes with Lewis when theres more than just fuck between them. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know what you mean. Watching a single appartement sometimes brings failures and the chance shes out is always there. But compared to what we have already seen there I dont mind yet. When this continues for lets say a week then I agree sth. must change :biggrin: But I have faith in Misty :angel:

BTW, I don't watch a single apartment.  I said Misty was one of my favorites. I scan them all.  however, I do check the time lines (when they work:biggrin:).

Just now, mic351 said:

BTW, I don't watch a single apartment.  I said Misty was one of my favorites. I scan them all.  however, I do check the time lines (when they work:biggrin:).

Haha you got me a wrong I meant Mistys place is a single appartement as only one single (Misty) lives there :biggrin:

19 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I was online all day yesterday.. She was gone all night.  Got home after 6 am in the morning.  Went to bed, got up.  Ate a bowl of cereal or something.  Got cleaned up and left again..  I reiterate.  Is this a simple convenient stop-over or does she really stay there anymore? She may have met someone and if she did, good for her.  I would really be happy for her.  Along that thought ,it would lower my expectations of this apartment.  Even more so than when James is going to arrive.  I simply posed a question for thought...

Just check the images of her bate ... 01:30 am ... She only left later than that .. 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:
8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

misty does need 1 or 2 fwb's that are dependable in case she doesn't lure anyone in for a couple of days. and where is lisa?

Yes Lisa is the big question: She left at Annas last night in quite a hurry and wasnt seen since then... Maybe shes with Lewis when there's more than just fuck between them. 

I've been checking through the day and she hasn't reappeared at either A&A or Misty's. It looks like her and Misty didn't meet last night (Misty went out then arriving home early am with a rose) so hope everything is OK with Lisa.

Just now, Arkay2 said:

I've been checking through the day and she hasn't reappeared at either A&A or Misty's. It looks like her and Misty didn't meet last night (Misty went out then arriving home early am with a rose) so hope everything is OK with Lisa.

Either shes with Lewis or with James...

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

From the night of A&A inauguration party i don't know if she still can count on Dean... or if Dean was too tired to do something (he went early to bed and go out at 5.am. + - )