Misty Part #1

I like that.. It means she feel comfortable with him.. And goes in the way that i write before... Reducing the number of different guys, having more friendly people there for her... 

The difference for this afternoon  we can simply watch it in her face... she's smilling

59 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lisa sorting memories?

I've been watching her during this and she has been so relaxed and contented (making a good job of the new book as well). The few times Misty has come in they have talked, smiled, laughed, there is obviously a bond and trust between them. It has been a pleasure to see.

• Like 2

Just now, Arkay2 said:

I've been watching her during this and she has been so relaxed and contented (making a good job of the new book as well). The few times Misty has come in they have talked, smiled, laughed, there is obviously a bond and trust between them. It has been a pleasure to see.

Yes fully agree. Shes a lot more happy there than at Annas place

• Like 1

I guess she feel intimidated at anna houses when there are people there.. We see her yesterday alone and she was happy doing her stuff.. But since anyone get home she seems very angry with anything. 

Here with misty is different.. She is more confortable 

But i still hope that she kepts on the bedroom :D