Misty Part #1

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

One thing... since her name is not in any apartment online... Is she under VH with 'obligation' to be online and do stuff? Or at the moment she is like a 'regular' guest?

The couple that spent three days in AA apartment did more in that time than Lisa in 10 days. 

Just now, pahman said:

The couple that spent three days in AA apartment did more in that time than Lisa in 10 days. 

that's not what i'm trying to say...

The have done more... but could have done nothing if they want.. because they don't are tenants of any house.. The names are not listed anywhere.. 

Lisa 'for now' and until have an apartment or the name at Misty/A&A house... probably she is seen like a guest

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The have done more... but could have done nothing if they want.. because they don't are tenants of any house.. The names are not listed anywhere.. 

Lisa 'for now' and until have an apartment or the name at Misty/A&A house... probably she is seen like a guest

I believe that people subscribe (pay) to VHTV to see action. It doesn't matter if you're a guest or a participant. 

14 minutes ago, pahman said:

Lisa did more in three days - than 5 young people (SXLGD) per month. At the same time - Lisa is not yet an official participant (she does not get a salary). But those 5 young people receive a salary:blush:.

Everything is relative. My opinion - Lisa can not in the role that Anna chose. She needs a strong leader (guy, girl. couple). The person who will drive the evening. Set the desired mood. In the apartment AA - she practically did not communicate with the guest couple. At Misty's - she normally communicated with the guys, only when Misty led a party. But we will look.

• Like 1

I guess i'm not making my self clear (english is not my native language)

She (at the moment) could have that behavior of leaving during the night and sleep where she sleeps because (just supposing) she's is not an atual tenant of the VH project... because the name is not listed in any apartment.. and so, probably that give her freedom to be away of cams

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

right now she could still be viewed as a guest. but she is supposed to get her own apt soon so she also could be viewed as a regular. but we don't want her to be dissapearing from her new apt when she gets it. maybe her vanishing act has something to do with the new place? she has allready shown that she is not shy so hiding & vanishing doesn't seem to make any sense.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Lisa did more in three days - than 5 young people (SXLGD) per month. At the same time - Lisa is not yet an official participant (she does not get a salary). But those 5 young people receive a salary:blush:.

Everything is relative. My opinion - Lisa can not in the role that Anna chose. She needs a strong leader (guy, girl. couple). The person who will drive the evening. Set the desired mood. In the apartment AA - she practically did not communicate with the guest couple. At Misty's - she normally communicated with the guys, only when Misty led the evening. But we will look.

Tks groomy.. i was writing that now of Lisa vs SXLGD...

And it's what i was thinking ... she is not 'official' for now at VH 

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Everything is relative. My opinion - Lisa can not in the role that Anna chose. She needs a strong leader (guy, girl. couple). The person who will drive the evening. Set the desired mood. In the apartment AA - she practically did not communicate with the guest couple. At Misty's - she normally communicated with the guys, only when Misty led the evening. But we will look.

Thanks, Groomy

Just now, golfer06 said:

right now she could still be viewed as a guest. but she is supposed to get her own apt soon so she also could be viewed as a regular. but we don't want her to be dissapearing from her new apt when she gets it. maybe her vanishing act has something to do with the new place? she has allready shown that she is not shy so hiding & vanishing doesn't seem to make any sense.

But probably when she gets the apartment she knows that cannot have the same behavior because she needs to justify the money.

Could just be enjoying the last days of 'freedom' of cams :biggrin: