Misty Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

So the question is what do I have to do to get on Mistys list :biggrin:

Damn I think that would be a good list to be on.:biggrin:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Just In said:

Screen_Hunter_63.jpg

Congratulations, by the 6000 mark, my friend.

Sorry only now, but I only realized that the same was achieved today, by the post about in Teya and Stan.

My day was one of the most troubled I've ever had. Walk and stop (timestamp, literally).

I felt the same as the VH, literally. Hehehe. .
Thankfully there was not much of anything today, and so little to redeem in timeline or at best times .;

Again congratulations and we will now you for 7000 and I for 2000, if we have the happiness of it to last there.::)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Congratulations, by the 6000 mark, my friend.

Sorry only now, but I only realized that the same was achieved today, by the post about in Teya and Stan.

My day was one of the most troubled I've ever had. Walk and stop (timestamp, literally).

Thankfully there was not much of anything today, and so little to redeem in timeline or at best times .;

Again congratulations and we will now you for 7000 and I for 2000, if we have the happiness of it to last there.::)

Thanks my friend :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She must have a whole list:

MistyDifferentGuy2_1.JPG

Congratulations, by the 6000 mark.

Again congratulations and we will now you for 7000 and I for 2000, if we have the happiness of it to last there.

• Like 1