Misty Part #1

9 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

maybe its because she fucked him yesterday and he was around the whole day...

Nop..100% sure  the last night dude was another,he had a lot of tattoos for exemple this one have a lot less.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nop..100% sure  the last night dude was another,he had a lot of tattoos for exemple this one have a lot less.

yeah, did not look close enough. In my opinion their faces are pretty similar tbh

9 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

yeah, did not look close enough. In my opinion their faces are pretty similar tbh

Well they both are dudes and The other got lucky last night and this one gon have luck tonight hehe.

I don't know how old she is. She seems to have a lot of experience with men. She knows how to play and fuck. But is she going to do that everyday? If she continues like that, i will no more have respect for her.

10 minutes ago, pahman said:

I don't know how old she is. She seems to have a lot of experience with men. She knows how to play and fuck. But is she going to do that everyday? If she continues like that, i will no more have respect for her.

It's the way she is or like to live her life and being she in an place like this think she isn't doing nothing wrong at all.Its better than the one that don't do nothing for sure.But every person tastes are diferent of course.