Misty Part #1

I don't judge her... It's her life and she live it like she wants..

But for me, to view her and enjoy i prefer something like she's having today or even yesterday (don't bother if different guys)...

Calling to one guy.. go out in few minutes... call another one (and came two guys that she wasn't confortable at all).. call other (go out in 5 minutes) is not what i expect here at Voyeur House, don't bring me anything new that i can found all over the internet (that's the reason why i didn't ever watch CasaHot for 5 minutes in a row)

And maybe she understand (don't know if she reads the forum or Anna has advise her) that wasn't the way... I hope so

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

LOL, I was wondering how long it was going to take for Misty to get a fork.  She was really struggling with those chopsticks..::)

that's the reason that i always ask chopsticks with elastic at the end :biggrin::biggrin:

You are right. Everybody is responsible for his (her) choices. I'm a man and i respect women. Seeing a woman fucking a new guy everyday in these circomtances, it's really sad. I hope that this guy will not fuck her. So perhaps she can learn going forward

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't judge her... It's her life and she live it like she wants..

But for me, to view her and enjoy i prefer something like she's having today or even yesterday (don't bother if different guys)...

Calling to one guy.. go out in few minutes... call another one (and came two guys that she wasn't confortable at all).. call other (go out in 5 minutes) is not what i expect here at Voyeur House, don't bring me anything new that i can found all over the internet (that's the reason why i didn't ever watch CasaHot for 5 minutes in a row)

And maybe she understand (don't know if she reads the forum or Anna has advise her) that wasn't the way... I hope so

i don't have any problems with multiple guys. that's 1 thing i like about the swingers here. however i think that she should allready have these nights arranged before bringing the guys over.surely she can meet some guys she knows & totally explain the situation rather than bringing them over & scaring them. and if these guys are scared she can allways call dean!

I love all the moralistic people in herre.  Me, I am a voyeur and I'd like her to do whatever comes natural to her.  She is a grown-ass woman and most likely capable of making her own choices.  Who knows, she may enjoy multiple partners and she may be searching for one she is comfortable with and who's comfortable with the cams.  After-all, this site is about ratings and nothing gets ratings like monkey sex!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

You are right. Everybody is responsible for his (her) choices. I'm a man and i respect women. Seeing a woman fucking a new guy everyday in these circomtances, it's really sad. I hope that this guy will not fuck her. So perhaps she can learn going forward

Indeed.she seems to be doing the things the way she likes so nothing bad to say regard that,some dudes also have douzens partners a year why shouldn't Misty do the same.But understand that some could prefer to see an more reserved person with an fixed and solid relationship and partner.Both type of way of tiking are correct.

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I love all the moralistic people in herre.  Me, I am a voyeur and I'd like her to do whatever comes natural to her.  She is a grown-ass woman and most likely capable of making her own choices.  Who knows, she may enjoy multiple partners and she may be searching for one she is comfortable with and who's comfortable with the cams.  After-all, this site is about ratings and nothing gets ratings like monkey sex!

If she did nothing and had no sex or sexy moments then i would not find it correct being the cam site she is,now the way she lives in cams it's fine,and makes us wanting to watch the next and what will happen in her house.Basicaly she it's an wortwile resident.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Well, i would rather say what i think about a situation than say: it's what it is. That is the way we can change thinks for the beter. 

Just now, pahman said:

Well, i would rather say what i think about a situation than say: it's what it is. That is the way we can change thinks for the beter. 

Oh I'm not slamming you pahman.  You have the right to say whatever the heck you want.  that I may not agree with you is nothing personal at all.  I just believe this is a voyeur site and I think Misty does what she wants as is her right.  I do not believe this is a "good girl" site..  

• Upvote 1

Just now, pahman said:

You just give your opinon and the way you see misty beyavour etc nothing wrong about it.