Misty Part #1

i think that misty has been taking a lot of time to get to the point. but if this is what it takes for her to establish a few relationships with guys that she then can have a good time with on a steady basis without dragging the night out so much then it will have been worth it. 

• Like 2

What I saw was an awkward guy trying to grope Misty all night, but failing to close the deal. Then between the gropes and sometimes tense conversation, they ate, smoked, drank and watched TV. Misty was giving him all kinds a signals, but he was oblivious and couldn't take a hint. Finally, 8 hours later, during a lame massage, he takes off his jeans and suddenly sticks his cock into her from behind. This must be his idea of foreplay. He thrusts away like a jack hammer for a few minutes, while she tries not to fall asleep. Then he rolls over and she gives him an excellent blow job for quite a while, after which, she climbs on top of him and rides his dick for a bit. Soon he resumes doing some of the work, but climaxes too soon and shoots his load all over her ass. He never reciprocated the oral sex for her and certainly didn't make her cum. The whole 14 minutes was all about him. Misty has had better and knows it. I'd be surprised if we see this guy again. Sorry Misty! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Russ said:

As soon as he was gone she called mom and was walking around with the contract  :huh:

You are right Russ. I saw it. That does not surprise me at all. 

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm15/cam11?timestamp=1502450423 

At 14:22:45 the guy goes uit.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm15/cam11?timestamp=1502450696

At 14:26:12: the guy comes back with papers and starts signing them. Perhaps he forgot them in is car.

Some people were complaining yesterday that Misty does not know how to seduce the guy or that the guy was unable to make the move. But every guy who visits Misty knows exactly why is there and she does not need to seduce them. My guess is that this is just theater to entertain the people and all these guys sign a contract to meet Misty.

voyeur-house.tv%202017-08-11%2015-24-59.

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

There's a contract for TV programs or Internet.

Someday they will meet.:angel::biggrin:

yeess Groomy, she's becoming a superstar for fucking a new guy on cams everyday.:biggrin:

The guy was signing the papers not Misty. I'm sorry Groomy.