Misty Part #1

It's incredible how all moralists here assume Misty must be a call girl and just not think about that she's just doing it because she has fun doing it. Groomy wrote countless times that she's no call girl and she does it because she likes it. If a guy would have every evening a different girl over nobody would even think he might be a callboy.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's incredible how all moralists here assume Misty must be a call girl and just not think about that she's just doing it because she has fun doing it. Groomy wrote countless times that she's no call girl and she does it because she likes it. If a guy would have every evening a different girl over nobody would even think he might be a callboy.

You could be right, but whenever I've been with a truly liberated woman who just enjoyed the sex, she never made me sign a contract.

10 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

You could be right, but whenever I've been with a truly liberated woman who just enjoyed the sex, she never made me sign a contract.

Well I believe what groomy translates here for us. He understands their language so we don't have to make speculations there. :biggrin:

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Misty has too many issues, emotional & psychological, also i wouldn't want a women that has sex with any strangers she finds:sad:

Oh, you know her? Or are you making the classic mistake of judging someone purely on what you can see on VHTV?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Misty has too many issues, emotional & psychological, also i wouldn't want a women that has sex with any strangers she finds:sad:

So funny it's always the woman who is bad when she does this and must have psycholigal issues. If a guy would do the same everybody would say what a great guy he is getting so many girls. Just ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

So funny it's always the woman who is bad when she does this and must have psycholigal issues. If a guy would do the same everybody would say what a great guy he is getting so many girls. Just ridiculous.

Jab, all I'm saying is that i wouldn't want Misty as a girlfriend.

• Like 1