Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know why nobody ever mentions this, but I've always thought Anna has a great pussy...and she doesn't mind showing us...:biggrin:

17 hours ago, Thestarider said:

So make a thread about how great ANNA's pussy is OK

17 hours ago, odpegleg said:

How the thread that was hanging out of anne pussy???:huh:

17 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Could it be a tampon perhaps...:dodgy:

If there is a thread about Anna's pussy--you better look through all the pages to find it before you post to 

any other thread :dodgy:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

If there is a thread about Anna's pussy--you better look through all the pages to find it before you post to 

any other thread :dodgy:

I've got an idea, why don't we make a thread to help people find the thread they need to look in to find something :cool:

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I've got an idea, why don't we make a thread to help people find the thread they need to look in to find something :cool:

And after we did that, we can combine all the posts in a sort of General... oh, wait... :biggrin:

• Like 2

Good afternoon  guys...Looks liked I picked a good day to sample a bit of real life :biggrin:...The only thing of interest appears to be Lola at about 11am..I checked replay. Apparently she bated with a dildo!...but I couldn't quite make it out as her pillow, leg, arm, hand, panties and the brick wall blocked my view...Why didn't she just pop down the hall and borrow Sofie's tent...It would've been much easier...

• Like 1