Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and Sofie back to sleep

not sleeping she is looking at her phone  maybe she was thinking the cams was going to be off   and by looking at her face she don't look as happy as she did in the bathroom

To end the day, there is nothing wrong with them, if the girls do work at home, they are large and vaccinated, all the bigotches that until now said that they were all fantasies that the girls worked when were out, apologizing, let's say that the only one that I was surprised is the Princess Sofie, she loves cock

54 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Do you remember the exact time that has happened?

I think I put a comment at that time . Have to go back and search for my comment 

it was after Nicole was upset with the beard guy and then Anna went to bathroom with him and after spending some time hiding . She washed her mouth . It was obvious what she was washing off . Then they came out and in the hall he asked her 

what is your name 

she said .. Anna 

24 minutes ago, meran said:

I think I put a comment at that time . Have to go back and search for my comment 

it was after Nicole was upset with the beard guy and then Anna went to bathroom with him and after spending some time hiding . She washed her mouth . It was obvious what she was washing off . Then they came out and in the hall he asked her 

what is your name 

she said .. Anna 

i watched it. Just a point she did not wash her mouth but her hands, she drinks some team tough