Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

8 minutes ago, meran said:

so B1 getting ready to go out again. Somewhere they belong . they use apartment to just sleep and get the energy back :)) 

no helen is headed to B2 for party for nicole leaving 

4 hours ago, turkey said:

Its always the good wan´s who leave us ! :angry:

Nicole has been very good on both tours, abit difficulties with the other girls, but been great for us viewers! I hate her and like her. When a girl you like leaves, it can sometimes be sad, but we'll have her in our memory. The girls come to stay in these apartments temporary, they can not stay forever......... or can they???? If Nicole leaves, why the hell not put Lola, Polya and Anna on that same damn flight?! They can all ride in the same taxi to the airport, it will help save the enviorement too!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

no helen is headed to B2 for party for nicole leaving 

Anything is possible, but I think that is unlikely. There's nothing going on in B2 that suggests there will be a party later on, Nicole isn't even in, and I think Sofie is in no condition to party, she still looks pretty ill. 

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Alles ist möglich, aber ich denke, das ist unwahrscheinlich. Es gibt nichts in B2 los, dass es später eine Partei wird schon sagt, Nicole ist nicht einmal in, und ich denke, Sofie nicht in der Lage ist, die zu Party, sie sieht immer noch ziemlich krank. 

Was ist mit Sofie?? Seit sie ausgegangen ist und darauf die Party, seither ist sie anders! Hat sie Liebeskummer ??

3 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Was ist mit Sofie?? Seit sie ausgegangen ist und darauf die Party, seither ist sie anders! Hat sie Liebeskummer ??

I have no idea, I would love to be able to ask her, but the cameras are one-way. She was already not well yesterday afternoon. She appeared to be better when she went out with Nicole for a short while last night, but went straight to bed after, and has pretty much been in bed since. pet.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Ich habe keine Ahnung, würde ich liebe sie in der Lage sein zu fragen, aber die Kameras sind in eine Richtung. Sie war schon nicht gut gestern Nachmittag. Sie schien besser zu sein, als sie für eine kurze Zeit gestern Abend mit Nicole ging, ging aber sofort ins Bett nach und hat ziemlich viel im Bett gewesen, da. pet.gif

Ja, seit der Party ist sie anders. Sieht immer auf's Handy, kein Anruf, keine Nachricht !