Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

Hello everyone, I did not intervene on CC since the end of the party: 1 for health reasons I must be operated again for my leg (a piece of bone moves and rubs on a nerve and it is very painful) The second reason is that yesterday I was angry when I saw Nicole packing up, and my first thought was that it was Lola's fault I think Lola needs girls around her for activities Annex, I would not say more about it, Nicole is a solo girl who am his way,  No outings in clubs, often at the gap in the party at the apartment, no photo shooting in any case in the apartment Nicole has changed since her first visit more sociable with the girls of B2 and especially a true friend with Sofie pleasant to watch even if once I posted Nicole should let Sofie get emancipated (Nicole enters the room and the room Sofie bath without knocking at the door). But this is nothing compared to the happiness she gave us with as fireworks her incredible sex session (thank you Oscar). I'll just say to finish my post thank you very much Nicole for your two passages on RLC you remained faithful to you even with some concessions but I think you could not do otherwise. I hope that your two crises will be a distant memory I wish you a life full of happiness and that you realize your dreams. Your personality your smile your beauty will miss me takes care of you.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Do is British slang (used informally) for party. Leaving do = leaving party. I went to Nicole's do last night = I went to Nicole's party last night.

OK, english is not my native language, thanks!

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that this great sex session by Nicole was not that great.  They made sure the angles for the most part worked in their favor.  I was told the sex that you wanted to see could not be seen because it was done on the balcony and also in the bathroom.  I believe the person that told me this and I think is time for everybody to start reporting what they don't see as much as it is what they think they see!!

You can say most of her sex this time around was like that, but not this last night. You can probably doing this 2 nights before leaving, was an setup act. But say it was hiding and bad angles, is straight out wrong. It was the best sex I have ever seen in barca. It probably the greates (and only?) fuck marathon in b1 or b2 ever.

You think I am wearing "flowered glasses" too?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

RLC please Kick out Polya and Lola please. They have past there 90 days We don't need them

And brings two new with more activity. This one with the two is like in the retirement home ::)
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

It may be time to change friends too ^^
After that is the problem when we comment on a few things that we do not see, there remains only the interpretation, and therefore a lot of speech completely off topic

Not even close Moos, my source/friend is reliable, open & honest, and doesn't skew anything to make himself feel better about any of the situations that goes on with these girls and these apartments.  He tells me and then lets me see it for myself and I either agree with him or I don't, and 95% of the time he is right on the money!!  You keep looking through your "Rose Colored Glasses" and I'll continue to see the truth and take what a majority of posters say on this forum with a grain of salt!!

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

HAHA Harley, you are killing me...
You need a new source...
They fucked 5 or 6 rounds and one of the best on RLC  Barca...

HaHa Noldus, my source/friend is reliable, open & honest, and doesn't skew anything to make himself feel better about any of the situations that goes on with these girls and these apartments.  He tells me and then lets me see it for myself and I either agree with him or I don't, and 95% of the time he is right on the money!!  You keep looking through your "Rose Colored Glasses" and I'll continue to see the truth and take what a majority of posters say on this forum with a grain of salt!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sì, la nuova ragazza in B2 è  Vasilisa - Benvenuto

Finally a new girl in bc. I hope not to be like Queen and Sher. I'm hoping she's always naked, with sexy high heels and lesbian sex with Sofle (she can not wait to see a girl licking her pussy!)