Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

OK, english is not my native language, thanks!

You can say most of her sex this time around was like that, but not this last night. You can probably doing this 2 nights before leaving, was an setup act. But say it was hiding and bad angles, is straight out wrong. It was the best sex I have ever seen in barca. It probably the greates (and only?) fuck marathon in b1 or b2 ever.

You think I am wearing "flowered glasses" too?

Too true Ed...All the best sex sessions have involved Nicole... :biggrin::heart:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good post Martyen...apart from the bit I've  highlighted...Apparently a reliable source reckons it was anything but incredible...:dodgy:

Just to put this to rest, for you and some others it was the most incredible sex session ever, but others may feel differently.  Now, can we just move on!!!

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Oui .... garder Sofie et la nouvelle fille dans B2 et le fossé le reste des filles sans valeur !!

In this case we agree. But I think Lola and Anna and maybe Polya will stay for the end of summer (closing clubs) helas for me and for many of us I hope I'm wrong but Do photos can extend their contract for me these photo shoots are not innocent in any sense of the word.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't worry, I will...

I'm constantly amazed that given your negativity and opinions on how other people spend their money, you don't actually watch RLC so pretty much everything you gleam is second hand. Are you on some kind of mission to interfere with other peoples lives? Is not your own mildly interesting enough? I can understand giving your opinion ,but constantly everyday with the calling subscribers idiots because they choose to spend their money in a way that you disapprove of ? Have you considered that given the number of subscribers who choose to spend money on RLC, only a minuscule number really care about you  calling them idiots? I'm just curious about your motivation. There must be hundreds of thousands of subscribers that don't even know or care whether you or I exist, to put things in perspective. Is this your life? I  find camcaps invaluable in keeping up to date along with my subscription. However I don't tune into camcaps to have someone call me an idiot for how i choose to spend my hard earned money, and I'm willing to bet that given the number of subscribers overall that there are 99.99999999 percent who feel the same. Having said all that, i fully acknowledge that you have the right to be as negative as you please in the spirit of a free forum...   Just sayin...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

il y a 14 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Bon après Martyen ... à part le peu que je l' ai souligné ... Apparemment , une source fiable , il estime était tout mais incroyable ...:dodgy:

Thanks Naga .. Source water is not always drinkable   ..:biggrin:

I don't care how you spend your money Rosey, by all means spend it away!!  I'm actually not a negative person at all, I just see things a lot differently than others do.  If I could, I would give you a list of phone numbers to call to ask any of the people on the other end if I'm a negative person and you would see that it is just not so.  The difference between you and I and the 99.99999999 percent of the other people that feel the way you do is, they have not seen the light yet with how RLC has cheated them out of numerous parties and no telling what else while UM and not to mention how they are cheating their viewers by allowing the girls to be gone way over 50% of the time.  Yes, I have a problem with RLC and they way they have screwed me over the years and until I start reading credible posts of improvement with them I will continue to be negative towards them and if it takes this forum to do it, then so be it!

Have a good day!

P.S.  I can promise you that my life is far more interesting than yours!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't care how you spend your money Rosey, by all means spend it away!!  I'm actually not a negative person at all, I just see things a lot differently than others do.  If I could, I would give you a list of phone numbers to call to ask any of the people on the other end if I'm a negative person and you would see that it is just not so.  The difference between you and I and the 99.99999999 percent of the other people that feel the way you do is, they have not seen the light yet with how RLC has cheated them out of numerous parties and no telling what else while UM and not to mention how they are cheating their viewers by allowing the girls to be gone way over 50% of the time.  Yes, I have a problem with RLC and they way they have screwed me over the years and until I start reading credible posts of improvement with them I will continue to be negative towards them and if it takes this forum to do it, then so be it!

Have a good day!

P.S.  I can promise you that my life is far more interesting than yours!

Wen I read your comments , you remind my on the actor : Walter Matthau , in the movie : "GRUMPY OLD MEN " . No idea how that comes !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Have a good day!

Thanks Harley! I strive to always have a great day. You sound a if you're a country preacher, hurling fire & brimstone at the big bad machine (RLC) :angry:. I understand it's your choice not to subscribe but it's my choice to subscribe,  so cease and desist with calling me and others idiots for enjoying it. PLEASE!!!! It's our money. 

Try to have a great day as well! It beats the hell out of choosing to have a lousy one....::)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Trouvé cette image ce matin sur un autre site, cette fille pourrait être la sœur d'Hélène, que pensez-vous, un sosie ??

bandicam2017-08-0612-23-00-5787f6d0.jpg

Impossible this girl is my wife and does not speak russian