Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

G'day Naga, dropped in on RLC while having some lunch (my time) to check up on the comings and goings in B1. BTW, sad to see our Nicole :heart: has left us again. :cry:  Anyhow, noticed that somebody was out on the balcony at 04:20, and not being a subscriber, could only see a blurred image. Heard the door open later and in walks Polya and sits on the sofa. Switched to cam 2 and about 04:26 whilst on her phone, she starts to give her pussy a rub. OK, this looks to be the start of a bate. At 04:28 her nickers come off and her fingers get to work. Suddenly stops and starts texting on her phone, big smile and continues texting , smile slowly disappears and texting stops. At 04:48, she gets up and puts her nickers back on and goes into the downstairs dunnie then back out on the balcony, comes in at 04:56 and takes the bed sheets upstairs and from the blurred images goes to sleep.

If anybody came down the stairs at the right time, they would a got a nice eyeful but that wasn't to be.

Hi Nari How are you. Long time 
Thanks for the update

Morning all...Well it must be the quietest night in B1 and B2 history...Since I went to bed 7 hours ago, apart from Hopes caps, they've been only 4 posts...

How you doing Nari mate, good to hear from you...I take it that the sad departure of my girl hasn't done anything to entice you back then...She was a real star this time...:heart:

Btw, has anyone any thoughts about these T shirts all the girls seem to be wearing...:huh:

I've just this minute noticed something this morning...Some were questioning the difference between' liking' a post and 'upvote' the other day...As far as I can see, they both register as Reputations, but if you 'Uplike' a post it registers on the thread that that person has 'Reacted' to a particular post. Liking a post doesn't do this...I hope this makes sense...I liked a number of Hope's caps this morning and nothing appeared on the general thread that I'd reacted to them. I changed the last one to 'Uplike' and it appeared on the general thread that I'd reacted to his clip...I hope this makes sense...You can tell I'm bored and apologies if someone has pointed this out in the past...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3