Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

For a moment I thought that Jasmin had come back, even pose, same kind of panties. Sophie is not very good in moments since the party (period, departure of Nicole, less contact with girls, sad face, ) Can be regrets for what happened with the guy. Courage Sofie makes you feel good for you avoiding Lola if possible. On this is good words good night to all, tomorrow is another days.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

For a moment I thought that Jasmin had come back, even pose, same kind of panties. Sophie is not very good in moments since the party (period, departure of Nicole, less contact with girls, sad face, ) Can be regrets for what happened with the guy. Courage Sofie makes you feel good for you avoiding Lola if possible. On this is good words good night to all, tomorrow is another days.

good night

• Upvote 1

I don't think she's quite herself either...Occasionally staring into space and spending more time on the balcony..She's bound to miss Nicole cos I think she loves her (not in love)...But then again, I miss her because I do too...sad crying smiley face emoticon

• Like 1