Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she's still on her period ....

hmmm.....i dont think she went out sith that norway guy...although i am confused...but whoever the guy...after 7 hrs he would insist on sex...and she seems a little reserved, in that department...Lola will find out all details eventually...i didnot like that guy btw, if it was him...

5 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

2000?cb=20140428152515

Whats wrong with me being here. Not hot enough for you  ??  :biggrin:

Lool...i am a sansa fan.... but she fits the role...however Lisa doesnt fit the role at all...i dont want to body shame her...but RLC is supposed to be a place for hot women..i assume it should be part of the job description here...but we have a history of average looking girls before as well...here...

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I just replayed and I seen she was at some med center  she had band on and looks as they took blood  

i hope she is not diagnosed with something serious...the business of these girls is risky afterall...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmmm.....i dont think she went out sith that norway guy...although i am confused...but whoever the guy...after 7 hrs he would insist on sex...and she seems a little reserved, in that department...Lola will find out all details eventually...i didnot like that guy btw, if it was him...

she was at some med center if you look at replay at 0018 in bathroom you will see that she takes off the wristband and the cotton on left arm

• Like 1

As I said yesterday his pain has a link with the night with the guy from near or far. I do not want to speculate, but just say that Sofie is a naive and sensitive girl. His cry was not anger but rather disarray. It is my feeling ..:sad:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

she was at some med center if you look at replay at 0018 in bathroom you will see that she takes off the wristband and the cotton on left arm

yeah but not for all 7 hrs... because i know yesterday she was on phone talking to a guy and asking him to come in afternoon today...probably end of the date she also had hospital appointment...and probably the doc has diagnosed something...hopefully not too bad or serious...

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

As I said yesterday his pain has a link with the night with the guy from near or far. I do not want to speculate, but just say that Sofie is a naive and sensitive girl. His cry was not anger but rather disarray. It is my feeling ..:sad:

She was already feeling bad before the guy. She was even talking about it with him.

• Like 1