Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

every girl in the b apartments are all  just worthless as lola and anna  there are only there so they can live on our money   because they can not make it on they own  bring back the girls that started the b apartment  and leave sofie out  she is the just like  the biggest fake of all lola  and anna  I liked sofie till she started hiding out on her balcony  all the time  and I hope she and lola anna polya  leave all at the same time they  are the biggest fake girls that ever have been on rlc   hell rlc could bring  in amy and she was more real then the girl that are there now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So I did the right not to renew subscription . About girls all have to go even if one remain behind she will drag others to the same life of partying at night and sleeping at day and getting reading in the evening for next night out . 

Both apartments shall be closed and all girls shall be changed but RLC will do nothing of course as they don't care about their users and there are people who will still keep paying the subscription

• Like 1

I have not renewed only because Lola Polya and Anna came back i don't have anything against any of the new girls i haven't seen enough of them as a free user. I like new blood i'm not a fan of bringing back old girls.

• Like 2

I already have three mails that I send to RLC to ask how much money they serve to spend a night with these girls, strangely do not answer me, try it yourself, maybe they understand