Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

7 hours ago, meran said:

So I did the right not to renew subscription . About girls all have to go even if one remain behind she will drag others to the same life of partying at night and sleeping at day and getting reading in the evening for next night out . 

Both apartments shall be closed and all girls shall be changed but RLC will do nothing of course as they don't care about their users and there are people who will still keep paying the subscription

I was really optimistic about Helen, but now it seems she is becoming more and more like Polya and Lola. Staying out all night, then alittle dance show, and sleep, before preparation to go out again.

As you say, they should change all the girls at once, or every new tenant will just get dragged into this same pattern. 

P.S. I'm not saying they can't go out, not at all, but they should be genuine when they are home... now it is just like: as long as they do a night club like staged act from the tease script book once in a while, then they can be excused to hide all the real life off cam.

• Like 1