Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Sofie I always believed in you you are my ray of sun in the middle of winter night. You have crossed a big obstacle (the negative reviews) Today you gave yourself pleasure but also you gave us pleasure. You need an atmosphere to feel at ease the candles contribute to this atmosphere even if for us it is frustrating not to take advantage of your bewitching body, the candles creates a reaction on the cameras As we on you (our eyes become blurry) still a magical moment, I could write pages of compliments but my comrades on CC will say that I'm too long still thank you . I hope you'll stay long on RLC. No girls on RLC can compete with you currently. Obviously I speak for myself, but I think tonight you put some septic in your pocket. I wish you a good night ..:heart:..:heart:..:heart:..:sleepy:

• Like 5

I see we have another nun in B1...She just eats and watches the TV...No hint of a bate yet and she only showed her pussy once in her 1st shower...and she's been here for hours...She must be shy..Get her out tomorrow and get Irma back...:dodgy: