Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

57 minutes ago, Sergio said:

There is still someone who is surprised that these girls know before entering the apartments, I repeat, they are the same model agencies

Or they are just friend before rlc 

Anna, Rosemarie, Carolina, Belle live in the same City and they are friend since a long time 

So polya know also a lot of girls in her city, bye the way Lola and Polya know each other for a long time too ^^

No need agency like you said 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Sergio said:

There is still someone who is surprised that these girls know before entering the apartments, I repeat, they are the same model agencies

Yes, they all come from the circles around the clubs, and most of them work as models, so it is likely they also come from the same agencies. Well, let them tell the story, that they know each others because they grew up in the same sunday school community in some rural town of Russia, but do not expect me to believe it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

my mail send to RLC support

Tell them again that girls use candles in the room with irda that creates problems.
Last night, Sofie had changed from infrared to normal and nothing was seen.
Furthermore the cam 11 is useless in that position.
You do not see when girls are in position.
You need to add a cam or reposition cam 11.

With Lisa and this Old guy, the beauty standards in Barca2 keep on getting more and more intriguing... .. For the last several months there have been absolutely nothing to see in B1...now Heidi is also gone... Zoya has disappeared... 

Looking forward to RLC, reducing their monthly membership rates.

• Like 3