Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Don't worry, I don't think they are gay, but maybe have a girlfriend, maybe want to stay proffessional, or they are just friends, I don't know. What I do know, the reason they bring in guy to stay for long hours is to make it alittle more interesting for the cams, but nothing was going to happen. It is a tease. If the girls want to have fun, they go out, they only stay in when they feel obligated to give something to us paying viewers, then they do a card game or something, then they can continue to live their life outside.

Actually, the photographer is mentoring Anna, not just on photography, but also the processing of the pictures themselves... that's why he spends so much time there... if you look closely, you can see he's showing her about which poses work, when they work, etc... also, one of the applications they use is Lightroom, by Adobe... source: Me, I use it for my photo processing...

edit: And also to take pictures of them, thought that was obvious, but I didn't want to leave anything out...

Edited by Stormshaedow
expanding on thoughts
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

This was the first time I saw Sophie bating. Beautiful and sensual session, but as has been said in the previous post, I just saw that she did not use her fingers at all - she had a small vibrator - but she turned her pussy away from the camera and we could see nothing. Leora has always made sure that we can see every detail of her bate. One problem is the bed, the cameras are now on the side, as one camera should be placed somewhere close to the cabinets and mirror, and the picture quality in that light is bad. But Sophie is such a beuatiful girl and worth watching, hopefully next time we can enjoy more of watching her pleasure.

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I understand that the show must go on at any cost, but to me these girls can go to hell, if you want I can give you the money to Sofie, without requiring that at least tonight face his show

you will probably make it there before they do :dodgy:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1