Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Caught up....another boring read!  Have a good night all and a better tomorrow, that is unless you are watching RLC!!!

For real Harley.. I watched an old Irma vid:blush:, its so show what is lacking in B1 atm...

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good morning folks...So, do you think the guy in B2 knew the cams were there...:dodgy:

He even spoke to te cams, several times, that is the time I saw that!

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

1109 The guy left

Can't blaming him for giving up

When they went out with pillows, I really thought something was going to happen, apparently he did to, but he was very pissed when he realised she was just playing with him, he was not going to get any. I don't see why he still stayed the night after that though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

He even spoke to te cams, several times, that is the time I saw that!

Can't blaming him for giving up

When they went out with pillows, I really thought something was going to happen, apparently he did to, but he was very pissed when he realised she was just playing with him, he was not going to get any. I don't see why he still stayed the night after that though.

Iv'e stayed the night at girls places after a party hoping for some morning action you can't blame him for that

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Took the words right out of my mouth........thank you Ed!!!!

Take into account thy own words that are spoken!!

Considering I haven't been posting much and haven't posted anything about the girls because I'm not watching them that would be hard to do.

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Iv'e stayed the night at girls places after a party hoping for some morning action you can't blame him for that

I say I don't blame him, I rather admired him for not giving up. He was very angry when he went to bed, he had realized he was being played with, doubt he hoped for any in the morning after that. 

As phantom says, must be other reasons he stayed the night.

I don't think she was really playing with him, in a sense as feigning interest just to embarass him. It was apparent they met very recently. Vasilisa was playing hard to get and was not willing to succomb on the first date. He'll just need to be a bit more patient.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't think she was really playing with him, in a sense as feigning interest just to embarass him. It was apparent they met very recently. Vasilisa was playing hard to get and was not willing to succomb on the first date. He'll just need to be a bit more patient.

Yes, it might be, but if she played too hard to get, and pissed him off, there might not be a next time. He certanly was not happy with the couch.

the phone rings the calling phone of the girls get contacts mostly on one of the two phones one phones is used for private purposes i think the girls advertse online but i might also be wrong

Edited by kase