Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

55 minutes ago, John terry said:

I'm sorry, but with the translation I can not understand what you mean, maybe you mean you're afraid a new member can have his own ideas

In your post you asked about the guys, you did not ask about the girls. You can have all the ideas you want. Have a nice day

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

In your post you asked about the guys, you did not ask about the girls. You can have all the ideas you want. Have a nice day

Sorry for my English, then I want to know what happened between girls and boys, maybe the question is put in the right way, everyone is asking, to comment only on the things that happen in the apartments

1 hour ago, John terry said:

Sorry for my English, then I want to know what happened between girls and boys, maybe the question is put in the right way, everyone is asking, to comment only on the things that happen in the apartments

You are right . What goes on outside of the apts. is the girls business not ours. Comments are suppose to be about the girls and what goes on inside the apts. If your English is poor a suggestion is to use a translator such as google. It is not the best but helps.

• Like 1