Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

You know Tereza is a girl, right? They all are, but you keep calling them "he" (even after being told repeatedly that it's wrong) so perhaps you are confused.

Another google translator victim ;-) 

Tereza is a very beautiful man ^^ 

• Like 2

Just now, Spock said:

I hope some day RLC will recognize that barcelona is practically dead and finally change the concept.

Currently it looks as if none of the girls is genuine at all. They either live outside only or give shows like if they would be on a cam4 like page. The combination of absence and superficiality in this apartments is just a very a big waste of money. Just imagine how these apartments would look like, if just half of this eight girls really would live there (or even better at some place really at home). Sure, they would also leave the apartment egularly, but at least they would be genuine (with real friends and a real life) when they are at home. 

Part of the issue is that most of the girls are actually REAL friends. They just rotate in and out. At least they used to. Who knows when Polya, Lola, and Anna will leave.

18 minutes ago, Spock said:

I hope some day RLC will recognize that barcelona is practically dead and finally change the concept.

Currently it looks as if none of the girls is genuine at all. They either live outside only or give shows like if they would be on a cam4 like page. The combination of absence and superficiality in this apartments is just a very a big waste of money. Just imagine how these apartments would look like, if just half of this eight girls really would live there (or even better at some place really at home). Sure, they would also leave the apartment egularly, but at least they would be genuine (with real friends and a real life) when they are at home. 

I don't have to imagine any of that Spock,,,it already exists right now,,,it's called the "Kamila and Kristy along with their Angels  Penthouse in Moscow:biggrin::biggrin:::):heart::heart:

• Like 1

They thought that she would have been able to recreate the magic of Lola's first visit, but she has failed to accomplish anything her second time around,, I know my Princess Lyree loves her, but I don't see the purpose behind her still being here,,,,she has almost become a squatter now,,, just hanging on until someone comes and gives her the boot. We need some fresh new faces in this Apt.

I think that Lola and Anna being here is hurting RLC more than it's helping them,,because a lot of people have canceled their subscription because they are tired of seeing them and are just waiting for new fresh faces to show up before they pull that credit card back out again.:angel:

idea.gif

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I don't know if she is negative, but i agree that Lola's come back in RLC is a failure for us subscriber

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Spoon said:

You know Tereza is a girl, right? They all are, but you keep calling them "he" (even after being told repeatedly that it's wrong) so perhaps you are confused.

Mikelima writes in his own language and converts it into English before he posts. As Moos points out, a common problem with Google translator is, it often turns "she" to "he", or sometimes "she" to "it". It's also why, when he refers to "Regina" it shows up as "queen". I've seen plenty of people caught out by it.

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Part of the issue is that most of the girls are actually REAL friends. They just rotate in and out. At least they used to. Who knows when Polya, Lola, and Anna will leave.

There are different levels of friendships. With the barcelona girls, i am not even sure about how genuine thier friendship is, because the girls are most of the time either outside or plain artificial.

The angels from the K & K apartment allow a good comparison. Everyone just seen the angels for a few time can tell that they are real friends, even with them just guests in the project. 

The only thing I can say for sure about the girls in barcelona is that they try to avoid any private moment in front of the cameras. This is also true for Sofie, because even with her beeing sexual active (if it is not faked) she would certainly not have this kind of events without the cams. It is all a big sad lie. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't have to imagine any of that Spock,,,it already exists right now,,,it's called the "Kamila and Kristy along with their Angels  Penthouse in Moscow:biggrin::biggrin:::):heart::heart:

Yes, i also think so. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

They thought that she would have been able to recreate the magic of Lola's first visit, but she has failed to accomplish anything her second time around,, I know my Princess Lyree loves her, but I don't see the purpose behind her still being here,,,,she has almost become a squatter now,,, just hanging on until someone comes and gives her the boot. We need some fresh new faces in this Apt.

I think that Lola and Anna being here is hurting RLC more than it's helping them,,because a lot of people have canceled their subscription because they are tired of seeing them and are just waiting for new fresh faces to show up before they pull that credit card back out again.:angel:

idea.gif

That's me Mike as soon as Lola walks out the door i'm back. I know i'm missing out on Sophie but so be it

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Mikelima writes in his own language and converts it into English before he posts. As Moos points out, a common problem with Google translator is, it often turns "she" to "he", or sometimes "she" to "it". It's also why, when he refers to "Regina" it shows up as "queen". I've seen plenty of people caught out by it.

I know that Ash we all know what he is trying to say but it's still funny reading it 

11 minutes ago, Spock said:

There are different levels of friendships. With the barcelona girls, i am not even sure about how genuine thier friendship is, because the girls are most of the time either outside or plain artificial.

The angels from the K & K apartment allow a good comparison. Everyone just seen the angels for a few time can tell that they are real friends, even with them just guests in the project.

I agree on that point.

Look how Polya and Lola was supposed to be good friends when they were sharing the bedroom in B1 4 month ago. Since Lola moved to B2, we saw them together only 2 or 3 times. Less than 1 time a month. They do not seem to speak to each other to the phone.

Off course they have perhaps met sometime outside or in club but polya's timetable outside does not  fit Lola's timetable

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

idea.gif

its not about getting bored....i would love to see Irma and Nora again.... and i was eagerly waiting for Anna...the problem..is...when these girls are new...they perform and become RLC favourites...but eventually it seems all these girls have other goals in mind ..like saving some money in 12 months, making contacts in barcelona,  getting some job in Barcelona...etc...they exploit RLC project by using it to meet these targets in their subsequent visits...they have figured out RLC...now they conveniently use this place as just a hotel and free accommodation....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2