Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't care what they do outside the Apt,,they are not family,,they are not my girlfriends or wives,,,so I don't care what they do or who they do it with.

I only care about RIta,,if she ever cheats on me I will divorce her and take everything.:biggrin::biggrin:

Rita? She was one of the girls hidding? Wasnt she?

40 minutes ago, Spock said:

Does it really matter? Whether they are secretary model or escords is not important as long as they participate in the project.

Heidi had spoken very openly about these matters, but also was part of the project for real. The issue with the barcelona apartments is not the profession of the girls, but the increasing absence and artificiality. 

Yes, the problem isn't that they have other interests outside, every healthy person should have, but the problem is that it has taken overhand, there is no real life inside the apartments. I'm not K&K's biggest fan, but Heidi is a very good example. She was away much too, but she had an interesting and genuine life, on cam for us to follow, and that is what I'm here for, not just here to get show of naked body in a orchestrated body painting party. 

20 minutes ago, Spock said:

... that take place outside only. Barcelona as it is now, is useless. It would be better to have a restart with more roommate apartments, were real girls actually have a life that also take place at least partly in the apartment. 

I agree, and nothing will change unless they do so. We see it now, the returning girls have established their way of living, with a network outside in Barcelona, not really living a life in these apartments, besides some occational put on show, and whenever a new girl arrives, the returning girls drag the new girls into the same way of life.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't care what they do outside the Apt,,they are not family,,they are not my girlfriends or wives,,,so I don't care what they do or who they do it with.

I only care about RIta,,if she ever cheats on me I will divorce her and take everything.:biggrin::biggrin:

You don't have a chance in Hell living in Calif--she will get everything :dodgy:

• Like 1

Polya and Tereza went out pretty late, after having worked a long time on their body oiling, make up and choice of suitable dress. I guess they go to a club to have fun and chase men, because if they go to work in a night shift, that will not be work in a factory.