Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

If they have boyfriends elsewhere, I'd like them to cheat, exspecially on cam

So you believe in a woman that cheats?  Or you just want them to cheat for your own guilty pleasure?  Here is a concept......how about getting girls that are totally single, girls that don't want to or have to cheat on their boyfriends for your guilty pleasure.  Girls that cheat on their significant other are scum in my book....sorry, just how I feel about it.  I compare cheating to stealing and I despise anyone that does one or the other!!!  Have a very nice day Ed :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So you believe in a woman that cheats?  Or you just want them to cheat for your own guilty pleasure?  Here is a concept......how about getting girls that are totally single, girls that don't want to or have to cheat on their boyfriends for your guilty pleasure.  Girls that cheat on their significant other are scum in my book....sorry, just how I feel about it.  I compare cheating to stealing and I despise anyone that does one or the other!!!  Have a very nice day Ed :)

I think you took me alittle too serious.

I do not support cheating, not at all, it is a serious betrayal and very stupid, but it is their and their partner's problem. We don't know their arrangements with their boyfriends, so we don't know if it is cheating. I agree RLC should cast single, not comitted girls, but I don't expect the girls to be nuns. I don't support cheating, but if they are alittle loose, I don't view them as "scum".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I think you took me alittle too serious.

I do not support cheating, not at all, it is a serious betrayal and very stupid, but it is their and their partner's problem. We don't know their arrangements with their boyfriends, so we don't know if it is cheating. I agree RLC should cast single, not comitted girls, but I don't expect the girls to be nuns. I don't support cheating, but if they are alittle loose, I don't view them as "scum".

What does a "little loose" to you mean?  You are right, maybe in their culture they all cheat and that is acceptable to them.  If a girl is in a relationship and she steps out of it because she is away from her partner, that is cheating in my book.  Let's say that you are married Ed and you and your wife have an agreement that as long as you both are not together, on a separate vacation or out of town on business, that you can have other lovers, you still don't consider this to be cheating?  Cheating is cheating no matter what the arrangement is!

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What does a "little loose" to you mean?  You are right, maybe in their culture they all cheat and that is acceptable to them.  If a girl is in a relationship and she steps out of it because she is away from her partner, that is cheating in my book.  Let's say that you are married Ed and you and your wife have an agreement that as long as you both are not together, on a separate vacation or out of town on business, that you can have other lovers, you still don't consider this to be cheating?  Cheating is cheating no matter what the arrangement is!

If they were married, or in a serious relationship, yes! I couldn't do it, or know how they manage to live with it, but even some married couples have open relationships. But I doubt this girls are in such serious comitted relationships, some might be, many not. Their "boyfriends" must have some idea of what they are doing in Barcelona, atleast I would think so. Maybe some of these girls have a boy in every port. I don't know their life situation.

If something happened to me, to someone in my cercle of friends, relatives, coworkers or whatever, I would see it as cheating, I would probably loose most respect for that person.

• Like 1

now rlc rush me  for money never trust rlc drive and take money from you bank konto i have talked to the bank we will send  e mail to rlc driver to rob people so now i væve get new bank card rlc ttriver with robbery :angry:

• Upvote 1