Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

Rosey are you saying that according to Zinc,Sofie and the Goddess, GGGaaaasssppp has Zebra skin.  Will wonders never cease that Zinc would say something like that. I thought they just had a good tan. Really like the one the Goddess has, it shows off the rings of white real good.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Your post Mike that I said was at the top of the page still , is now gone. Looks like the cleaning crew has arrived.

I swear they probably saying these assholes make us work too hard,, but it had to be done to stop these guys from roaming freely and just saying stuff that they know will piss people off and ruin the fun on the forum. Sorry Mods,,please forgive me for I have Speculated and Sinned.:angel::angel:::)

Now we can go back on topic and talk about RLC and what's happening,,although it's kinda dead lately.

giphy.gif

Mike, RLC has to get rid of Anna, Lola and Polya for one thing and not bring them back. They are teaching the new girls how to do the minimum in the apts. and how to spend all their time outside of the apt. They need new blood outside the circle of friends. Then they need to set some kind of ground rules for the girls. Another problem is the girls reading CC and the trolls talking down at the girls. Would you like to be in front of the camera's for guys who do not appreciate you?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Dont worry frustrated members...RLC will give u a little lollipop at the end of the day....in the form of Sofie bating...if u r lucky....what else do u guys want...it is more than what u guys deserve....:angel:

Make sure it is in the form of a dildo :dodgy:  but I know we deserve more :dodgy:

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Mike, RLC has to get rid of Anna, Lola and Polya for one thing and not bring them back. They are teaching the new girls how to do the minimum in the apts. and how to spend all their time outside of the apt. They need new blood outside the circle of friends. Then they need to set some kind of ground rules for the girls. Another problem is the girls reading CC and the trolls talking down at the girls. Would you like to be in front of the camera's for guys who do not appreciate you?

I don't even see anyone mentioning Anna on here anymore,,,the only time I hear Anna's name is when Noldus says "Anna just left or Anna just arrived"

Lola is not my type and she may be a little bit too old for me,, I need a hottie not a mommy.

Polya is another older girl that I don't really find any interest in either,,,hopefully they will leave soon,,, I need fresh meat not dried up beef jerky:biggrin:

I need some fresh faces,,no more recycling for at least the next 6 months,,, It's like rebuying the same old junky car over and over again. I need a new Sports car that I can take out and see what she's made of underneath the hood.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well it looks like Sofie is Tuckered out :dodgy:

Sophie Tucker was a Ukrainian-born American singer, comedian, actress, and radio personality. Known for her stentorian delivery of comical and risqué songs, she was one of the most popular entertainers .

NORTH AMERICANinformal

past tense: tuckered; past participle: tuckered
  1. exhaust; wear out.