Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

20 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

now that she is leaving the apartment she is looking like she is feeling a lot better 

Being that sick she was probably glad she was finally going to get some help to get well. Also to answer your other stupid question she probably did not think to wake them up to tell them, when she can call them after they wake up later from the hospital.

• Like 1

and seeing  she was only 20 feet  away from their door when she was in the living room but she had the guy there  to take her right and you could go back and look at how happy she was when she came back in from her balcony  when she was heading to the front balcony to hide at the far end  and just watch how sick and all the pain she was having  none but when he had her go get her phone from the front balcony and she read all of her text that's when she started to feel bad again

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

snake I can give you the times if you need them

I'm not obsessed with her doing something that may not look as it should like you are. Since I am not a doctor and not there with her I will believe that she is sick. Instead of looking at a screen and say she is not sick  like you do. In your small mind you would believe she was lying if she was on her death bed and coughing up blood.

• Like 1

no I do care about her and that's why I watch her   and no I don't think she is as sick as some on here do if she was that sick she couldn't be out off the apartment as much as she is   and if she is why is she staying on rlc if I was that sick I know I would have left to go and get better  or is she just staying for the money  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

no I do care about her and that's why I watch her   and no I don't think she is as sick as some on here do if she was that sick she couldn't be out off the apartment as much as she is   and if she is why is she staying on rlc if I was that sick I know I would have left to get better  or is she just staying for the money  

and so do you need the times or not

• Like 1