Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, eyespy said:

And to top it You " CamCaps"   let them dictate  to you as an independent forum :huh::dodgy:

Cam Caps or Myself have never been Dictated to by RLC or Tech Fashions Inc. as to what we can and can not do. RLC is Mute when it comes to Communicating.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Cam Caps or Myself have never been Dictated to by RLC or Tech Fashions Inc. as to what we can and can not do. RLC is Mute when it comes to Communicating.

OHH good so we should see a lot more vids and pics being posted

Just now, eyespy said:

OHH good so we should see a lot more vids and pics being posted

Any Member is Welcome to post any Pictures or Videos they want in the RLC Forum Board or any Forum Boards on Cam Caps. When it comes to the DMCA stepping in and Removing Content we at Cam Caps have No Control over that.  That is solely taken upon by RLC themselves and the Servers that the Content gets Uploaded to.  As in RLC Open Forum Boards all Content is Uploaded to a Third Party Host Site and the Link is placed on the Forum Board to show the Content. Anyone that holds a Cam Caps Premium Membership there is other areas of the Forum that they Upload their Content if they wish to use Attachments.

StnCld, you write like a lawyer - maybe you are? Why don´t you say in very plain words, where the RLC videos can be uploaded. I say videos because I don´t care that much about pictures. Looking at the contents of the CC Forum, we can see that the other voyeur sites have pretty much conquered the CC site, and that means also that RLC is losing market share, due to its restrictive policies. That´s a shame, I think RLC is the best.

10 minutes ago, John terry said:

I am still young in this forum, but I have the feeling that b1 girls take a bit for my ass, as I say many did what I could, I canceled my subscription

I believe RLC's main revenue are new members rather than too much of recurring revenue from existing members... although they realized a cpl of yrs back that they cannot just sit on their initial achievement and expect all members to be like their 'loyal' members...paying subscription thru all bullshit...hence they kept on bringing b1,2 and that venessa apartments..somehow they just dont know how to handle these apartments...

now their strategy seems to be to make the girls randomly do something atleast once a month, something that looks like fun (apparently)...just to seduce new members...etc short term benefits i say...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1