Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon chaps and lovely chapess...I see its all quiet so far today. The disappearance of the German guy suggests he was the reason B2 was UM last night...

Why go UM because a guy disappears.  

• Like 1

Just now, Mauri said:

Does not mean that what they make out of the apartment, they must force it into the apartment just because they have the cameras and they have to make a show for us. I repeat, if you were paid for this you definitely saw it. But if they do well they will do a show every month or some masturbation discovered every now and then just to renew the subscription and to make new subscribers, because I think they get fifty percent on subscriptions.

Again, i do not want shows or fake events, but the project also require the residents to overcoming restrains (at least if RLC would take there own slogan seriously for all apartments). I do not see why this should be different for the barcelona apartment, when all other residents are really involved. 

BTW, it would be best to close the barcelona apartments and use the resources for more roommate apartments. Here, the girls are with the idea of the project and also life inside with the cams for real. Sometime it also get boring, but this is a part of life and also a part of voyeurism. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK guys, I'm going away on holiday for a week...I hope the girls give you plenty to discuss and I just hope you're all nice to each other...:dodgy:...See you all next Saturday...Ciao...:biggrin:

You likely won't miss much.  Have a Safe and Wonderful Holiday.

15 minutes ago, Spock said:

Anche in questo caso, io non voglio spettacoli o eventi fasulli, ma il progetto richiedono anche i residenti a superare trattiene (almeno se RLC avrebbe preso lì proprio slogan sul serio per tutti gli appartamenti). Non vedo perché questo dovrebbe essere diverso per l'appartamento di Barcellona, quando tutti gli altri residenti sono veramente coinvolti. 

BTW, sarebbe meglio chiudere gli appartamenti a Barcellona e utilizzare le risorse per più appartamenti compagno di stanza. Qui, le ragazze sono con l'idea del progetto e anche la vita all'interno con le camme per davvero. A volte è anche ottenere noioso, ma questa è una parte della vita e anche una parte di voyeurismo. 

Now as if they take away the girls' apartments, I think it would be even more boring to see the couples. Not everyone wants to see that they screw the boy, but they want to see masturbation. And couples do not all do that

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Why go UM because a guy disappears.  

I'm not saying this is necessarily the case but it's possible that since the girls weren't at home (it was said on the forum, I believe) RLC staff entered and got the bags for the guy. If so they would cut the cameras like they always do when staff is at an apartment. If the girls were at home it was probably due to another reason.

• Like 1

Just now, Mauri said:

Now as if they take away the girls' apartments, I think it would be even more boring to see the couples. Not everyone wants to see that they screw the boy, but they want to see masturbation. And couples do not all do that

If this is the point you try to make you may need to see that they are more girls also bate in the couple apartments as they are girls bate in barcelona (excluding the fake events). Currently, only Sofie is is with the project for real. All the other girls (included Polya) Keep everyting private (including real  masturbation) away from the apartment. 

BTW, a life without guys is not real at all. If they keep guy outside only, they would also create a fake world. There is no need for this on a page selling a view into private life. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spock said:

Se questo è il punto che si tenta di fare si può avere bisogno di vedere che sono più ragazze anche battono negli appartamenti coppia come sono ragazze bate a barcellona (esclusi i falsi eventi). Attualmente solo Sofie è con il progetto reale. Tutte le altre ragazze (incluse Polya) Mantenere sempre privato (inclusa la masturbazione reale) lontano dall'appartamento. 

BTW, una vita senza ragazzi non è affatto reale. Se mantengono il ragazzo solo al di fuori, creerebbero anche un mondo falso. Non c'è bisogno di questo in una pagina che vende una visione nella vita privata. 

For me the mockery of sofie is false, the guys have brought them to the apartment no one really fucked unless under the blankets. Remember that there are cameras and that's what makes me embarrass you

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

For me the mockery of sofie is false, the guys have brought them to the apartment no one really fucked unless under the blankets. Remember that there are cameras and that's what makes me embarrass you

sorry, i did not understand what you want to say.

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

now vasilisa has come back and has taken cushions, that means he is with the guy and going to the terrace, she or he does not want to do it in cam, this is not the fault of RLC

I do not care why something is not happing in the apartment, but if RLC cast people keep the private life away from cams they made a  mistake and they are to blame for it. 

In the end, i give my money to RLC and not the girls directly. If RLC is not able to keep barcelona alive, it would be better to try something different (like more roommate apartments). 

• Like 2