Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 hours ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

You guys could make your own thread to hash this out instead of hijacking this one with the same arguments we've heard time and again :dodgy:

They found out that Camarads is giving away a free 1 month subscription for the top 20 listed on the leaderboard--so they are both trying to be #1

Simple question for you experts on life and love.. If a guy and a girl meet in a club and like each other enough to have sex who's place are they likely to go back to? His or hers? You know the guy is pushing for his place because he wants to impress the girl and have sex with her. Now I think most guys don't want to preform on cam so when you add that in the odds are high they are going to his place. But the claim is that the girls keep that part of their life out of the apartment. So should they tell the guy no sex unless they do it on cam? Right he'll find another girl. Should she lie about the cams? Well it's posted inside the door so don't think that'll work either. So I don't think it's the fault of all the girls. Sure some won't have sex on cam and they have been easy to spot. And a few guys have been okay with it but some guys have not done so well.

So what's the answer to get more "Real Life" action in the apartments? Change the concept? Do that and you may as well close both on them. Recast all the girls? Not likely to change much. Unless RLC cast the guys as well...

Then we could call it Girls and Guys on Vacation... That might work because them you would have a good reason to scream FAKE!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes I know and that is because RLC has allowed and continues to allow it to happen by casting repeats that seem to run their own show or RLC has them working outside the apartment as well.  It's not all about photoshoots with what these girls do outside the apartment.  I quit subscribing months ago because I seen the path RLC was taking and it hasn't changed!!!

I need to finish getting caught up before this storm makes landfall.   Hope everybody has a great weekend but I will probably be without power and that's why I am trying to get caught up now so I don't have a bunch of pages to get caught up on later.  Take care all and I hope to see you when I can!!

Be carefull, friend!   Take care ... hope you'll be safe !  

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've seen it is now a category 4 

Getting Bad. Some Areas in the Storms Path have had Tornadoes as well.

Not looking Good if it's a Category 4.  Those things tend to hang around for a couple days before moving up the Coast. If it stays a 4 then likely whoever sits next to Texas will likely be deluged as well.

Not Good at all.   Hopefully everyone has evacuated that will be severely affected and move to higher ground or completely out of the Storms Path.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, happyone said:

They found out that Camarads is giving away a free 1 month subscription for the top 20 listed on the leaderboard--so they are both trying to be #1

I guess that means me,,although they haven't contacted me yet, I would have been #1 if I was still posting pictures like back in the day :biggrin::biggrin:

I THINK THAT THEY MISSPELT THAT HURRICANE'S NAME,,, I THOUGHT IT WAS HURRICANE HARLEY ROLLING THROUGH TEXAS BLOWING HOT AIR WITH WINDS IN EXCESS OF WELL OVER 120 MPH. :biggrin::biggrin: I HOPE ALL THOSE TEXANS BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES.

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Getting Bad. Some Areas in the Storms Path have had Tornadoes as well.

Not looking Good if it's a Category 4.  Those things tend to hang around for a couple days before moving up the Coast. If it stays a 4 then likely whoever sits next to Texas will likely be deluged as well.

Not Good at all.   Hopefully everyone has evacuated that will be severely affected and move to higher ground or completely out of the Storms Path.

You are asking the wrong crowd Des,,,you already know most of these guys here haven't been out to the club, been on a date or felt the warm touch of a woman in decades,,why do you think so many of them are always so damn miserable and angry all the time,,, when you go for that long without getting any pussy it will drive and guy crazy. But to answer your question is yes it's usually back to the guy's house or apartment,,,, and if neither wants to wait it's usually to an hotel or motel depending on how much money you are willing to spend to get a one night stand.

Hotels and Motel's biggest revenue comes from people having hook ups and one night stands on the weekends,,, I've been to hotels and motels at 3am in the mornings and all you can hear while walking past each room are women moaning and screaming.:biggrin::biggrin:

A lot of guys here love screaming about wanting to see real life stuff, but when the ladies actually do real life stuff they complain about the very thing that they wanted to see in the first place.

In real life when girls go on "vacation or work-cation" they will rarely ever stay in their Apts or Hotels while in a place like Barcelona,,,who in their right minds would stay cooped up in an Apt and miss out on all the fun at the beach or clubs,,,, they obviously can't bring the beach inside the Apt, they can't bring the entire club, the restaurants, Gyms,Museums and clothing stores etc inside the Apt so any person with half a brain would know that they would have to leave to go to those places.

And last but not least and the most important thing that people turn a blind eye to because they are so hell bent on blaming these women for every little thing,,,, How do we not know that these girls don't try their hardest and best every single night to bring a guy back to the Apt to fuck on camera like people love to cry about,, how do we not know that these ladies always beg these guys to bring them back so they can do stuff for us to see,,,, It takes 2 to tango/fuck. And if these guys flat out refuse then there is nothing that these women can do,,, not every guy wants to be on camera much less to fuck on camera,,, who knows if they have a wife and kids or girlfriend at home that will find out about them cheating if they were on camera being streamed worldwide.

These guys friends, coworkers or family members could see it ad their lives would never be the same again,,once they fuck on camera it's pretty much out of their hands from then on,,, they can't make us all forget or unsee what happened.

It frustrates me all the time how when a lot of guys here are so hell bent on seeing people fuck that the part of their brain that is in charge of common sense and cognitive thinking gets scrambled and they no longer think rationally.

RLC can be sued for everything they got if any of these women bring a guy back to the Apt and they don't tell them about the cameras first,,,, how would any of us feel is we went to the club/bar and we meet one of the hottest chicks we ever saw in our lives and at the end of the night we know that we are about to get some pussy,,, and then she whispers in your ear " Hey I have something to tell you, when we get back to my Apt there are going to be cameras everywhere,, in the bathroom, bedrooms, balcony and laundry room unless you are the kind of guy who really doesn't give a damn or too drunk to give a damn then most guys would be like " No I don't wanna do that,,,let's get a room instead or go back to my place"

I'm not telling anyone on here what to think,,I'm just saying to think with some common sense and think rationally instead of thinking with your dicks stop asking to see real life and when real life actually happens you then complain about how boring it is,,,,ok? Kool :cool::cool:

neil.gif

58 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Simple question for you experts on life and love.. If a guy and a girl meet in a club and like each other enough to have sex who's place are they likely to go back to? His or hers? You know the guy is pushing for his place because he wants to impress the girl and have sex with her. Now I think most guys don't want to preform on cam so when you add that in the odds are high they are going to his place. But the claim is that the girls keep that part of their life out of the apartment. So should they tell the guy no sex unless they do it on cam? Right he'll find another girl. Should she lie about the cams? Well it's posted inside the door so don't think that'll work either. So I don't think it's the fault of all the girls. Sure some won't have sex on cam and they have been easy to spot. And a few guys have been okay with it but some guys have not done so well.

So what's the answer to get more "Real Life" action in the apartments? Change the concept? Do that and you may as well close both on them. Recast all the girls? Not likely to change much. Unless RLC cast the guys as well...

Then we could call it Girls and Guys on Vacation... That might work because them you would have a good reason to scream FAKE!!!

28 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I THINK THAT THEY MISSPELT THAT HURRICANE'S NAME,,, I THOUGHT IT WAS HURRICANE HARLEY ROLLING THROUGH TEXAS BLOWING HOT AIR WITH WINDS IN EXCESS OF WELL OVER 120 MPH. :biggrin::biggrin: I HOPE ALL THOSE TEXANS BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES.

Texas has lived through these type of Storms before so most would likely know to get out of their Homes and Head for a Safe Place away from the Storm if they are in the Storms Direct Path.

This Storm will stay with them for a Couple of days before it moves on. Category 4's take a long time to blow themselves out. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Texas has lived through these type of Storms before so most would likely know to get out of their Homes and Head for a Safe Place away from the Storm if they are in the Storms Direct Path.

This Storm will stay with them for a Couple of days before it moves on. Category 4's take a long time to blow themselves out. 

That's what makes it so dangerous,,usually a storm just passes over and is done with in a 24hr period,,,but when it stalls out and stays where it is,,,it becomes another thing entirely,,, Because half of it is on land and the other half is over warm waters at sea,,, Hurricanes get their fuel and energy from rising hot moist air coming up from the ocean,,,so it literally can just sit there and rain nonstop and have high winds for days on end,,, it's almost like a car never needing to ever fill up on gas ever,,, it could just keep on driving for years.

I hope that nobody gets killed or seriously injured in the lone star state.

• Like 1