Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

17 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

that was a big guenine after party. Even Lola , Anna and Sofi picked up each a dude. And Nicole has her new boyfriend in the apartment a couple ays before

... anyway, this one time event do not change my opinion. Just consider how many guests were at places. For party people, an apartment so close to the sea would be way more visited.

BTW, I also remeber that there were some guy guests (longer time ago) at this place at some point, but this was a very strange situation, because it Looked as if the girls knew them hardly or not at all. I guess it was also staged.

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

take the time:smile:

Clearly more than 25 seconds.   :cool:  It will always be impossible to tell if it is real for sure. But with this event, i could not see anything that was played. Therefore, it take it as real. 

What i liked the most is that she also showed her face. Very nice.  :) ... but kind of strange that it is worth to be mentioned. Normaly, face hidding should be no issue at all.

1 hour ago, Spock said:

... there is only one thing for sure, never they will run out the party night in one of the barcelona apartments.

But they will probably give us a body painting party as "payback".... LOL!

• Like 1