Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I don't understand,,,,how does someone "Fake Dance"?

I need to know so the next time I go out to the club,, I will make sure that I don't make the mistake of fake dancing.::) I wanna do the real Dance.:biggrin:

that is a good question how to you fake dance ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Every night for two full months, no

Then you are too old Sergio,,, I'm here to tell you that's what young people do Sergio,,,,,, stop sounding like a miserable grandpa or overly concerned dad and let the kiddies have fun.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't understand,,,,how does someone "Fake Dance"?

I need to know so the next time I go out to the club,, I will make sure that I don't make the mistake of fake dancing.::) I wanna do the real Dance.:biggrin:

What I mean is that it is not natural, so staged ... she thinks she's hot , but she is a "has been" ... Since the time she is here, it is always the same thing... 

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What I mean is that it is not natural, so staged ... she thinks she's hot , but she is a "has been" ... Since the time she is here, it is always the same thing... 

I don't really care for Lola that much either,,,so you know what I do?,,, I simply don't watch her,,, that way even if she fake dances it won't bother me one bit because I wouldn't be wasting my time looking at her fake or real dancing and getting angry enough that I gotta complain on CC about it.::)

• Like 6